Homestead Personal Injury Lawyer
The Perazzo Law Firm Serves Personal Injury Accident Claims for Compensation in Homestead
Perazzo Law is fully dedicated to placing its clients interests and well-being at the forefront of their personal injury claim for compensation.
The Miami and North Miami Beach based Perazzo Law Firm Provides Professional Legal Representation to the Hispanic and Latin-American Communities Residing in Miami-Dade and Broward County.
- I was bit by a dog in Homestead.
- A car ran into me while I was crossing the street in Homestead.
- I fell on my bicycle because a car crashed into me in Homestead.
- I was cut-off by a truck in Homestead and I crashed my motorcycle.
- A drunk driver in Homestead crashed into me.
- I slipped and fell in Homestead while shopping at a local store.
- I was attacked while exiting a nightclub in Homestead
- I was in an Uber accident in Homestead that resulted in personal injury and damage.
- I purchased a defective product in Homestead that led to personal injury.
- A trash truck crashed into my car in Homestead.
Any of the above mentioned accident cases can happen to you, a friend, or loved-one, and if so, the Perazzo Law Firm's personal injury staff is ready and dedicated to making sure justice is served when filing a compensation claim for injuries, damage, or loss for our clients.
Perazzo Law Shares Best Advice for Dealing with Dog Attacks in Homestead
Bit by a dog in Homestead? Perazzo Law Recommends the Following Steps:
Dog bites are quite common in urban areas as dogs are meant to protect an individual's property or owner. To a dog, its owner and family are one. Thus, a dog will act out of instinct and attack regardless of whether or not there is any real danger. Contact Perazzo Law ONLINE within 4 weeks of the dog attack in Homestead.
First and foremost, attend to the wound by cleansing it and flushing it out with water. Wrap the wound and seek immediate medical attention. If bitten by a stray dog, you will most likely need a tetanus and rabies shot. If bitten by a neighbor's dog or another dog that has an owner, find out when the last time was that the dog received its shots. If the dog bit is serious, contact the authorities and report the dog attack to the Perazzo Law Firm if you wish to file a dog attack claim for compensation. See Dog Attacks.
Perazzo Law Shares Best Advice for Dealing with Pedestrian Accidents in Homestead
Run-over by a car, truck, or motorcycle while crossing at a crosswalk in Homestead? Perazzo Law Recommends the Following:
First and foremost, after a pedestrian accident, Perazzo Law recommends pedestrian accident victims to not move or give a statement until the authorities or medical rescue units arrive to the scene of the accident. Why? Because many times injuries to the head, neck, or back may become worse if moved by individuals that are not trained to handle injured or accident victims. Also, it may jeopardize your pedestrian accident claim for compensation. Perazzo Law advices to seek medical attention immediately after the accident and keep all medical records attained by the professional healthcare provider. Secondly, gather eyewitness testimony if possible or have someone else gather the contact information of any people who saw the accident. Thirdly, if possible, have pictures taken of the accident scene and check for any surveillance cameras in the vicinity of the accident scene. Lastly, Contact Perazzo Law for a FREE consultation. See Pedestrian Accidents
Perazzo Law Shares Best Advice for Dealing with Car Accidents in Homestead
Hurt in a car accident in Homestead? Perazzo Law recommends the following:
- First and foremost, Perazzo Law recommends you check for any serious injuries to you or any passengers after the car accident. If possible, contact the authorities immediately, if not, ask another person to contact rescue units and the police in the event of serious injuries sustained as a result of the car accident.
- Secondly, do not move the vehicle unless there is a chance of further injuries or accidents given the vehicles whereabouts following the accident. If the accident happened on a highway, turn on the vehicle's hazard lights and the vehicle must be moved over to the shoulder, with the driver and any passengers exiting the vehicle and finding shelter. Sometimes, an accident that takes place on a highway and under bad weather conditions can pose a serious threat of personal injury and further damage. If the car accident took place on a city street or avenue, the car must be moved to allow traffic to flow. This advice is for car accidents that do not result in serious personal injury. If you or your passengers are hurt, do not move until the authorities arrive.
- Thirdly, after checking that you and your passengers are ok, exchange vehicle registration and insurance information with the other motorist or motorists involved.
- Fourthly, if you feel that you were not at fault for the car accident, gather eyewitness testimony to be used in the event that an accident claim for compensation is filed on your or your passenger's behalf.
- Finally, do not give a statement and seek immediate medical attention (after the police file an official report) to rule-out and internal injuries such as; brain injury or spinal cord injuries. Sometimes following a car accident, brain or spinal cord trauma may not appear till long after the car accident has occurred. Save all medical records to present to the insurance providers in the event a car accident claim for compensation is presented.
Perazzo Law urges car accident victims in Homestead to contact Perazzo Law ONLINE for a free initial consultation to discuss a possible compensation claim for injuries, damage, or loss. See Car Accidents
Perazzo Law Shares Best Advice for Dealing with Slip, Trip, and Fall Accidents in Homestead
- Did you slip and fall while shopping in a supermarket in Homestead?
- Were you hurt as a result of a fall on a shopping mall escalator in Homestead?
- Did you get hurt while walking down a flight of stairs in a Homestead commercial outlet?
- Were you hurt while walking through a poorly lit parking lot in Homestead?
- Was third-party negligence responsible for a slip and fall accident in Homestead?
If the answer is YES to any of the above situations, you may be able to file a Slip and Fall Accident Claim for Compensation in Homestead.
People slip and fall a lot and it's usually because external factors led to their slip and fall accident. Property owners and business operators are bound by law to make sure their establishments are safe and hazard-free for guests and customers. For example, a faulty elevator or escalator can lead to an elderly person falling if there is a operational malfunction. An escalator may suddenly stop, causing an elderly person or a mother carrying a baby to lose balance and fall. This happens and the personal injuries sustained may go from minor to serious depending on many factors. Another example may be when a person is walking through a poorly lit parking lot or along a soiled floor. Business operators must provide proper lighting if individuals frequent their spaces at night. The same goes for hotel swimming pools and restaurants. Walking surfaces must be hazard-free at all times. Any slip and fall accidents that occur on soiled floors or slippery surfaces may most likely be held legally liable for compensation to cover medical bills and losses. If you, a friend or relative slipped and fell in a private or public place, Perazzo Law urges you to contact us ONLINE for a FREE initial consultation. See Slip, Trip, and Fall Accidents.