Kendall Personal Injury Accident Lawyer
The Perazzo Law Firm Serves Personal Injury Accident Claims for Compensation in Kendall
Perazzo Law is fully dedicated to placing its clients interests and well-being at
the forefront of their personal injury claim for compensation in Kendall
The Miami and North Miami Beach-based Perazzo Law Firm provides professional legal representation to the Hispanic and Latin America Communities residing in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
- A dog bit me in Kendall.
- I was run-over by a car while crossing the street in Kendall.
- A drunk driver ran into me while riding my bike in Kendall.
- I was rear-ended while waiting at a traffic light in Kendall.
- An uninsured motorists crashed into me in Kendall.
- I was hurt as a passenger in an Uber driver accident in Kendall.
- An Uber driver crashed into my car in Kendall.
- I was injured inside a Kendall commercial outlet.
- An out of control motorists ran me over inside a parking lot in Kendall.
- I was attacked outside a nightclub in Kendall.
If any of the above accident situation applies to you, a friend or relative, there may be grounds for personal injury claim for compensation. Perazzo Law Shares best practices with Kendall personal injury accident situations.
Perazzo Law Handles Animal Attacks in Kendall
- Were you attacked or bitten by a dog or other animal in Kendall?
Animal attacks and dog bites are usual anywhere dogs and humans share common ground. Many times, a person may stray into harm's way by encountering a dog that has been trained to attack strangers. Many times, it is the individual's fault, either because he/she may have trespassed or wandered onto the dog's private space. Regardless, in a situation such as this, the proper warning signs should be clearly visible to any individual that enters another's property. Having an aggressive dog is similar to having an electric fence; trespasser's must be warned. When a dog attacks a guest, the dog owner is legally liable for any injuries incurred. Many times, small children are among the most common victims of dog attacks. To a large dog, a small child may appear to be a chicken or other small animal. Dogs, just like wolves, are pack animals, and to a dog, his owner and the owner's family are his pack. Any individual outside this pack may be considered an intruder and thus provoke the dog to attack. Perazzo Law has vast experience handling dog attacks in Miami-Dade and is ready to assist Kendall residents who have suffered personal injury because of a dog attack. See Animal Attacks
Perazzo Law Handles Pedestrian Accidents in Kendall.
- Were you run-over by a car while walking in Kendall?
It's getting more and more dangerous for pedestrians to walk down streets and cross at intersections in Kendall. Pedestrians and motorists alike are distracted by cell phone use and are having a hard time watching where they are going. This is leading to a dramatic rise in pedestrian accidents in Kendall. Perazzo Law has ample experience handling pedestrian accidents in Miami-Dade county and advises pedestrian accident victims to take certain measures if struck by a motor vehicle in Kendall. Perazzo Law recommends the following if you, a relative or friend is hit by a car:
- Do not let anyone that is not a qualified medic or part of a rescue unit move you or the victim. Many times, moving a pedestrian that was struck by a car can cause their injuries to become worse. Head trauma and spinal cord injuries are not clearly visible and thus any movement can provoke their severity.
- If possible, have someone report the pedestrian accident and gather eyewitness testimony and contact information.
- Refrain from giving a statement and seek immediate medical attention at a professional healthcare facility.
- Keep all medical records and accident reports.
- Contact Perazzo Law ONLINE for a FREE consultation.
Pedestrians are a risk of being run over by motor vehicles anywhere motorcycles, cars, and trucks operate.
These are some of the places where a pedestrian may be run-over in Kendall:
If you, a friend or relative was hurt in a pedestrian accident, Perazzo Law urges you to contact their Miami or North Miami Beach Personal Injury Law offices for a Free consultation to determine if you have a possible claim for compensation in Kendall.