Restaurant Accident Personal Injury Lawyer
Perazzo Law handles a range of accident claims from incidents that result in personal injuries to customers, employees, or service providers while in a cafe, restaurant, or diner in Miami. Were you, a loved one, of family member hurt while eating in a restaurant, diner, or cafe? If so, it's vital to contact the Perazzo Law Firm's professional staff of Premises Liability and Personal Injury at our Miami or North Miami Beach office ONLINE now for FREE consultation for an accident occurring in a food service establishment in Miami. Restaurant related accidents fall under Premises Liability laws, which are made to protect patrons of a business that is open to and serves the public. Restaurants and other food service establishments have insurance to cover medical costs, lost wages, or other expenses brought on by an accident taking place in a cafe, diner, or restaurant in Miami.
Accidents that take place in cafes, diners, or restaurants can happen at any time, especially when the demand for food service and appetites are greater. Diners expect their orders to arrive promptly, thus chefs, busboys, and waiter/waitresses move extra fast to meet customer demands. Since tips are a large part of a waiter/waitress monetary reward, they act promptly to bring their customers their orders. Sometimes, in that rush from the itchen to the table, an accident can occur. Many times, waiters and waitresses are carrying hot dishes, either on a tray or in their hands. Not always do they make it to the tables unscathed. Waiters and waitresses get bumped into all the time, and sometimes, the hot dishes they are hauling end up on the back of a customer's back, neck, or head. When this happens, there could be serious personal injury that may include severe or mild burns to minor or deep cuts. If you, a family member or loved one has been hurt in a restaurant, you need to know that Perazzo Law and its highly trained staff can handle a Personal Injury Claim for compensation.Perazzo Law Shares How Accidents in Cafes, Diners, and Restaurants Happen
- A fatigued waiter/waitress drops a hot/cold dish plate on a customer's head, neck, or back.
- A waiter/waitress is bumped into by another individual, causing the plates he/she was carrying to fall on somebody
- A waiter/waitress slips, trips, or falls, causing his/her load of dishes to fall on top of somebody.
- A patron slips and falls because of a slippery substances on the surface of the cafe, diner, or restaurant.
- A patron falls onto the floor because of a broken chair. This causes back or spinal cord injury.
- An overhanging object falls on a patron's head, causing head injury.
- A kitchen staff employee is hurt while preparing a dish or performing a regular activity.
- An employee is hurt while on the job. Premises Liability also covers employees as well as customers.
- An employee acts negligently to cause personal injury to another individual in a cafe, restaurant, or diner.
- A patron is served contaminated food whose consumption results in food poisoning, severe illness, or even wrongful death.
- A patron suffers personal injury inside a cafe, diner, or restaurant restroom.
Perazzo Law points out that restaurant parking lots (if any) are part of the restaurant and fall under the same Premises Liability Laws set by the State of Florida. Restaurant operators, managers, and owners must make sure restaurant parking lots are as equally safe as the restaurant's interior. Any accidents occuring in a restaurant parking lot (see parking lot accident claims in Miami) may hold the restaurant proprietor and his/her insurance company legally liable for personal injury compensation as a result of the restaurant accident in Miami. Burns, cuts, bruises, aggravated assault, and food poisoning can all be associated with restaurant accident claims in Miami.
Contact the Perazzo Law Firm's Miami or North Miami Beach Staff ONLINE for a FREE consultation regarding a restaurant, diner, or cafe related accident in Miami.