Unlawful Spread of COVID-19 at Work Lawyer
IN MIAMI, THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVES VICTIMS OF THE CORONAVIRUS AND NEGLIGENT INFECTION CASES>
- Have you tested positive for the coronavirus as a result of another individual's negligence?
- Has an employer or business operator acted negligently and caused COVID-19 infection?
- Are you unemployed and suffering economic hardships because of the coronavirus pandemic?
- My co-workers don't wear masks despite the risk of becoming infected with COVID-19.
- My boss makes me go to work regardless of the coronavirus pandemic
If any of those questions or situations apply to you, the Perazzo Law Firm may be able to help you recover lost wages or loss of income involving COVID-19, business owners, employers or other individuals.
CONTACT THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM ONLINE
OR CALL (786) LAWS-411 FOR A FREE
INITIAL CONSULTATION AND ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES
TO CLIENTS IN MIAMI-DADE AND BROWARD COUNTY.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU GET THE COVID-19 FROM ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL
Intentional or Negligent spread of the coronavirus can be considered a crime and worthy of a lawsuit for personal injuries, damages or losses sustained through an insurance claim for compensation. In Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm staff and attorneys apply all possible resources when handling cases in which individuals become infected with the coronavirus as result of another individual or business operator.
Cases in which an employer or other individual may be held liable for contraction of COVID-19:
- You are an essential worker who was not provided with the necessary elements with which to prevent becoming infected with the coronavirus
- A business operator failed to implement safety measures to avoid the spread of the coronavirus among shoppers or visitors
- An individual failed to take preventive measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- The spread of the coronavirus to another individual was intentional and proven in a court of law
- Proper safety and preventive measures were clearly neglected by business operators
- Failure to close shop in time before massive spread of coronavirus
If any of the above situations apply to you, a friend, or relative, do not hesitate to contact the Perazzo Law Firm in Miami and North Miami Beach ONLINE or by phone at 888-PERAZZO for a FREE initial consultation. Our dedicated staff and personal injury lawyers may be able to obtain economic compensation for any injuries, damages, or losses from negligent coronavirus infection caused by a business operator or person.
THE ESSENTIAL SAFETY MATERIALS & MEASURES BUSINESS OPERATORS MUST TAKE TO SAFEGUARD EMPLOYEE WELL-BEING
Business that welcome customers and visitors during the coronavirus pandemic must take safety precautions and apply strict measures to protect their employees from catching the coronavirus from a shopper or other staff member.
These measures may include:
- Posting signs outlining mandatory safety precautions and measures upon entering the business establishment.
- Make the use of masks mandatory to shoppers or provide customers with hand sanitizer and masks upon entering.
- Enforce social distancing to allow 6 feet between each customer at all times.
- Limit the number of shoppers to prevent crowding.
- Have security personnel available in the event of any disturbances.
The Perazzo Law Firm urges individuals that have become infected with the coronavirus while shopping in Publix, Walmart, CVC, a gas station, or any other shop or store, let us know so that we can help you or a loved-one.