About The Perazzo Law Firm
Miami and North Miami Beach Personal Injury Law Firm Serving Accident and Insurance Claims for Compensation in all Miami-Dade and Broward County Cities
Are you, a friend, or family member in need of legal representation to handle a personal injury accident claim? If so, The Perazzo Law Firm will handle your case and strive to achieve your satisfaction.
The Perazzo Law Firm is a highly professional, full-service personal injury law firm with offices in North Miami Beach and Miami that serve personal injury, property damage, loss, and wrongful death accident claims for clients seeking righteous compensation from the vast range of Practice Areas in which the firm specializes. Perazzo Law Serves Accident Victims in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties, in cities such as Hialeah, Homestead, Little Havana, Miami Beach, and many more. See Cities We Serve
The Perazzo Law Firm's Miami and North Miami Beach office staff is fully dedicated to serving Personal Injury compensation claims throughout the entire State of Florida and Miami-Dade and Broward County, and the firm strives to obtain the best possible compensation for clients that have fallen victim to Personal Injury, property damage, loss, or wrongful death due to the negligence or wrongdoing of others, be they motorists, Uber/ Lyft drivers, business owners, or private establishments operators.
As detailed on our Homepage, Perazzo Law accepts representation for all types of personal injury cases and claims in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, including those involving Car Accidents, Products Liability, Publix Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Boating Accidents, Brain Injury, Animal Attacks and Insurance and Real Estate claims. Additionally, at Perazzo Law we protect our Florida clients from unlawful termination from their jobs because of their personal injury related claims for workers compensation benefits and through our involvement in the legislative process and various organizations, thus Perazzo Law promotes fair treatment for all Miami-Dade and Broward County workers.
The Perazzo Law firm's Miami and North Miami Beach personal injury staff of attorneys invests all possible resources towards seeking the most favorable outcomes for all personal injury, property damage, and loss cases, even if it means going to court to litigate for our client's rights to personal injury compensation in Miami-Dade and Broward. The entire Perazzo Law legal staff possesses an unwavering commitment towards obtaining the most favorable personal injury compensation for our clients when seeking compensation for harm or damage after an accident or third party negligence.
The Perazzo Law Firm represents Personal Injury victims and provides free consultations with zero out-of-pocket cost for our Miami-Dade and Broward clients. The firm has obtained millions of dollars in compensation for our Miami and Florida personal injury clients from lawsuits filed against insurance companies. The Perazzo Law Firm staff is ready, able, and committed to reviewing Personal Injury cases in Miami and addressing any doubts or concerns FREE OF CHARGE.
Contact us ONLINE to have one of our highly professional Miami or North Miami Beach personal injury attorneys provide you, a family member, or loved one with top-notch, full service legal representation in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
Atendemos a la Comunidad HispanaThe Perazzo Personal Injury Law Firm - Honorable Mentions:
- "Top-Rated Personal Injury Lawyer" by Super Lawyers
- AVVO Top Lawyer Reviews -
- AV Preeminent Peer-Review - Professional Excellence - 2018
- Rated "10 BEST" in Client Satisfaction
Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney in Miami and North Miami Beach to represent Accident Claims in FloridaBest Advice for Taking Legal Action after an Accident in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties
Following an accident in Miami-Dade or Broward that results in personal injury, property damage or loss, many people may wonder whether or not they actually need an attorney. The answer to this question will vary depending on a number of specific factors, including the circumstances surrounding the incident, the extent of injury, who was responsible, and much more. The best way to determine whether you need legal representation is to schedule a complimentary consultation with a Miami Personal Injury Lawyer you can trust.
During a confidential consultation and review of your personal injury accident case, a personal injury attorney from the Perazzo Law Firm's Miami or North Miami Beach offices can address such questions as:
- Do I have grounds for a lawsuit for my personal injury claim?
- What is my personal injury claim worth?
- Who is responsible for my personal injuries or losses after an accident in Miami?
- Will I be able to recover money for medical care and expenses following a personal injury accident in Miami?
- Can I still take legal action if I was partially responsible for an accident in Miami?
- What kind of insurance do I have and what does my policy cover in the event of a car accident in Miami?
- What happens if I fall while walking through a parking lot, or suffer personal injury after a criminal attack?
- What are my legal rights for compensation is I slip, trip, or fall on public or private premises?
- Who's at fault if I suffer personal injury while dining at a restaurant or at any public establishment?
Every U.S. State has its own implementation of personal injury laws and determining whether you have grounds for a personal injury claim will need to be addressed by the Perazzo Law Firm Miami-Dade staff.
Let the Perazzo Law Firm determine if you have a Personal Injury case Free of Charge.
Contact us ONLINE!Best advice for those that may need a Personal Injury Lawyer after an accident in Miami-Dade or Broward County
Generally speaking, a good rule of thumb when it comes to hiring a Perazzo Law Firm Personal Injury lawyer to handle personal injury cases in Miami-Dade and Broward County, is to seek our professional legal advice if you answer ´Yes´ to any of the following situations:
- I have sustained mild to extensive personal injuries from an accident in Miami-Dade or Broward County.
- The responsible party or the insurance company is simply not cooperating with my claim.
- I am dealing with a particularly complex case (such as in a situation where medical malpractice was involved).
- I was hurt in an Uber / Lyft accident in Miami
- I was hurt due to a faulty airbag, vehicle malfunction due to defective parts.
The Perazzo Law Firm focuses on every aspect of the case for our Personal Injury clients, allowing them to focus on recovering while we legally confront insurance companies for our client's just compensation. Perazzo Law has handled thousands of Personal Injury cases in Miami against insurance companies and our Firm strives to build a solid reputation for achieving successful results through our experience when working for client's rights in Miami. All the insurance companies have lawyers, WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU SHOULD TOO!What do our Miami Personal Injury Lawyers do for our Miami-Dade and Broward County Clients?
The Perazzo Law Firm handles every aspect of the case for our Personal Injury clients in Miami or North Miami Beach. Our personal injury staff starts by collecting and verifying the details of the accident or incident. We then document the injuries received and the expenses sustained as a result of the accident or incident which led to personal injury, property damage, loss, or wrongful death. We also infer the time and earnings lost on account of the injuries suffered and calculate the proper compensation for injuries or damages that our Personal Injury clients deserve.
Do you need a Perazzo Law Personal Injury Lawyer when seeking compensation for personal injury?
- Yes, you do, especially if any of the following apply to your situation:
- I had to take time off from work due to a Car or Bicycle accident, a Slip and Fall situation, or Medical Malpractice.
- I have a permanent physical or mental injury and/or constant pain due to an accident?
- I have been offered money by an insurance company after an accident in Miami.
- I doubt the insurance company´s settlement is fair.
- I don't understand what can kind of vehicle insurance I have or what it covers.
- I don't understand all my legal rights.
The Perazzo Personal Injury Law Firm is ready, willing, and dedicated to reviewing Personal Injury victim cases and addressing any doubts and concerns with regards to their rights following an accident in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
If you, a family member, or loved one has suffered personal injury, property damage, loss, or wrongful death, in Miami, Perazzo Law encourages you to Contact us ONLINE or CALL at (786) LAWS-411 to set up a FREE consultation to discuss the rights that legally belong to you in a Personal Injury claim in Miami-Dade or Broward County.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST