YOUR INTERESTS FIRST
Miami Personal Injury Lawyer for Amusement Park Accidents in Orlando and Florida
In Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm serves personal injury accident victims and insurance claims for compensation for clients involved in accidents at Amusement Parks in Kissimmee, Orlando, and all South Florida
- Injured at Walt Disney World?
- Victim of negligence on behalf of a theme park operator?
- Hurt while on a ride at Universal Studios?
- Looking for compensation for an injury sustained at an amusement park?
- Need help understand your rights after suffering personal injury at a water park?
Amusement Park accidents occur regularly because of mechanical flaws or human error, sometimes both. When an accident occurs at an amusement park, a waterpark, or entertainment center, Jonathan Perazzo, personal injury lawyer and founder at the Perazzo Law Firm, knows that the accident victims are protected by premises liability laws that may merit an insurance claim for compensation to cover personal injury, damages, or losses.
The Perazzo Law Firm’s staff of amusement park accident lawyers that serve Kissimmee, Orlando, and Miami residents and Amusement park visitors that suffer injuries at an amusement park, inform that there exist Premises Liability Laws that require amusement park operators and staff to apply all possible safety measures and abide by all standards to safeguard the well being of visitors and guests in order to prevent accidents that lead to personal injury, damages, or losses while on their premises.
THE TYPES OF INJURIES THAT OCCUR AT AMUSEMENT PARKS
Accidents at amusement parks such as Walt Disney, Universal Studios, and all other places where amusement rides are offered to visitors, are monitored by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The type of accident and the severity of injuries depend greatly on the type of ride and where the accident takes place. Amusement Park accidents can range from the safety rail on a ride swinging open, to a guest that slips on a soiled walking surface.
Some of the most common amusement park accidents include:
- Slip and Fall accidents - commonly caused by slippery, soiled, or poorly lit walking surfaces.
- Bumps, bruises, breaks - commonly caused by ride malfunctions, operator negligence, dangerous premises, etc.
- Wrongful death - commonly the result heart attacks or fatal injuries.
SOME OF THE REASONS FOR AMUSEMENT PARK ACCIDENTS
Jonathan Perazzo and his staff of personal injury accident lawyers, have determined that amusement park accidents can be cause by one of the following:
- Failure on behalf of the park operator to inform of any possible dangers with regards to rides, walking surfaces, surroundings, etc.
- Negligence on behalf of the amusement park operator to maintain its premises safe for visitors. This can include failure to make any necessary repairs or maintain and area hazard free.
- Failure by amusement park operators to clearly post any potential dangers in several languages and not only English. Taking into account that a large number of amusement park visitors to Walt Disney and Universal Studios are from abroad.
- Negligence on behalf of guests and visitors to obey amusement park rules and take any necessary precautions to prevent an accident. This can include failure to understand instructions.
- Inevitable forces of nature such as lightning, rain, wind, hail, earthquakes, etc. For example, if a strong gust of wind causes an amusement park visitor to fall, the park operator may not necessarily be at fault. However, it the accident takes place on a staircase lacking a bannister or handrail, then the park operator may be found at fault for negligence.