THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM REPRESENTS VICTIMS OF ANIMAL ATTACKS
- Bit by a dog while at a park or at the beach in Miami?
- Attacked by an animal while walking down a street in Homestead?
- Scratched in the face by a cat while staying in a hotel in Kissimmee?
- A wild bear attack you while staying at a hotel near the woods?
- Did a horse kick you in the head while at a fair?
The Miami Personal Injury Lawyers understand that all of the above mentioned accidents involving animals occur on a regular basis in Miami, Kissimmee, and all South Florida. And victims of an animal attack are advised to seek medical attention when there are injuries involved. In most cases, negligence on behalf of an animal owner or the business operator where the animal accident takes place, may be found legally liable for any medical expenses resulting from the injuries caused by the animal attack. If you, a friend, or loved one suffered an animal attack, Contact the Perazzo Law Firm ONLINE or continue reading for more valuable insight on dealing with animal attacks that lead to personal injury and losses.
Why a Personal Injury Lawyer after an Animal Attack?
The Perazzo Law Firm staff
understands how to serve animal attack victims by recommending a medical evaluation of the injuries sustained and then gather information that may help establish grounds for an insurance claim and lawsuit for compensation.
Dog bites and cat scratches are considered permanent injuries when the surpass a certain degree of severity. Permanent injuries to the face, neck, hands, arms, and legs, can be traumatic if scarring develops during the healing process. For the best legal advice available by our personal injury staff in Kissimmee, Miami, and Broward, ask our lawyers NOW!
Following an animal attack or incident that leads to harm, our personal injury lawyers will strive for your full satisfaction when filing a personal injury claim for compensation. The Perazzo Law Firm, just like the best law firms in Miami and Kissimmee, place our client's best interests at the forefront of all accident claims and we offer constant updates on your case and attend to all concerns throughout the entire legal process and until a settlement is reached.
The Perazzo Law Firm provides ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET costs to our animal attack clients and our offices in Miami and North Miami Beach serve animal attack victims throughout all South Florida. Contact the Perazzo Law Firm ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial consultation today for the best advice we can offer!
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SHARES ANIMAL ATTACK INSIGHT
Animal attacks are an increasingly common occurrence in Miami and throughout the entire state of Florida. Nationwide, almost five million people are attacked by pets; with many of those victims being children. The injuries from an animal attack can range from scratches, severe flesh wounds, and infections that may lead to Wrongful Death. Under Florida law, a pet owner is responsible for the damages caused by the animal. The extent of Personal Injuries from an animal attack may be immediate, but many times they can result in an extensive healing process, which represent medical expenses and lost wages. The lawyers at the Perazzo Law Firm have years of experience helping clients recover and replace what has been lost because of the negligence by careless pet owners. Dog attacks are not the only incidents involving pets. Cats, ferrets, and even lizards, spiders or snakes can present dangers to unsuspecting individuals. If an animal has attacked you, we suggest you seek our legal advice.
The Perazzo Law Firm suggests the following measures to avoid being attacked by an animal:
• Avoid approaching an unsupervised animal even if you consider it to be domesticated or harmless.
• Avoid direct eye contact with an animal.
• Avoid direct physical contact with an animal.
• Inform an authority figure such as security or call emergency services to handle the situation.
If you, a family member or loved one has suffered personal injury as a result of an animal attack, we encourage you to call us at (786) LAWS-411 or Contact us online to set-up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal rights for compensation from an animal attack situation.
SOME BASICS ON DOG ATTACKS
There are many Florida statutes that outline dog provisions that mainly cover dangerous canine laws.
Florida laws regarding dog bites and attacks can be extremely complex and many times depend on Personal Injuries Litigation for fair resolution of personal injury claims. There are many reasons for dog bites, such as a puppy teething or an attack by an aggressive dog.
Dog bites require immediate action depending on the circumstances and severity of any personal injuries suffered. In Miami, for example, some dog owners take them to parks and public places with disregard for the safety of others, simply by having their dogs roam free and unleashed. Many times, these dogs act instinctively and attack strangers and cause serious personal injury.
Below is some basic advice when dealing with dog bites:
- Clean the animal attack wound with water and then clean with hydrogen peroxide or isopropyl alcohol. Apply a topical antibiotic and cover the wound with a bandage.
More Serious Wounds
- If the wound does not bleed much, then blood should be allowed to flow out naturally, which helps release any possible debris. If the victim of an animal attack has lost of a lot of blood or if there is heavy bleeding, or if the bite wound is on the face or neck area, call 911 immediately. Apply direct pressure to stop the bleeding and seek immediate emergency assistance.
- Do not apply alcohol, hydrogen peroxide or iodine to deep wounds because such products are known to delay healing. Dressing the wound is not absolutely necessary but the wound should be cleansed to prevent infection.
If you, a family member, or loved one has suffered personal injury as a result of an animal attack, the Personal Injury Attorneys at the Perazzo Law Firm encourage accident victims to call us at (786) LAWS - 411
or Contact us online
to set up a FREE
consultation to discuss your legal rights to compensation for injuries from an animal attack.
IN MIAMI, LITTLE HAVANA, DORAL, CORAL GABLES, HOMESTEAD, KISSIMMEE, AND MORE, THE BEST LEGAL LAWYERS ARE WHAT WE WANT TO BE FOR OUR CLIENTS IN SOUTH FLORIDA
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST, ALWAYS!