THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM REPRESENTS VICTIMS OF ANIMAL ATTACKS
Bit by a dog or attacked by an animal? In Miami, the best personal injury lawyers at the Perazzo Law Firm staff
understand how to serve animal attack victims by striving for their full satisfaction when filing a personal injury claim for compensation. The Perazzo Law Firm, just like the best law firms in Miami, place its client's best interests at the forefront of all accident claims and offers constant updates on their case and attends to all concerns throughout the entire legal process and until a settlement is reached.
The Perazzo Law Firm provides ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET costs to our animal attack clients and our offices in Miami and North Miami Beach serve animal attack victims throughout all South Florida. Contact the Perazzo Law Firm ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial consultation today for the best advice we can offer!
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SHARES ANIMAL ATTACK IN MIAMI INSIGHT
Animal attacks are an increasingly common occurrence in Miami and throughout the entire state of Florida. Nationwide, almost five million people are attacked by pets; with many of those victims being children. The injuries from an animal attack can range from scratches, severe flesh wounds, and infections that may lead to Wrongful Death. Under Florida law, a pet owner is responsible for the damages caused by the animal. The extent of Personal Injuries from an animal attack may be immediate, but many times they can result in an extensive healing process, which represent medical expenses and lost wages. The lawyers at the Perazzo Law Firm have years of experience helping clients recover and replace what has been lost because of the negligence by careless pet owners. Dog attacks are not the only incidents involving pets. Cats, ferrets, and even lizards, spiders or snakes can present dangers to unsuspecting individuals. If an animal has attacked you, we suggest you seek our legal advice.
The Perazzo Law Firm suggests the following measures to avoid being attacked by an animal:
• Avoid approaching an unsupervised animal even if you consider it to be domesticated or harmless.
• Avoid direct eye contact with an animal.
• Avoid direct physical contact with an animal.
• Inform an authority figure such as security or call emergency services to handle the situation.
If you, a family member or loved one has suffered personal injury as a result of an animal attack, we encourage you to call us at (786) LAWS-411 or Contact us online to set-up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal rights for compensation from an animal attack situation.
SOME BASICS ON DOG ATTACKS
There are many Florida statutes that outline dog provisions that mainly cover dangerous canine laws.
Florida laws regarding dog bites and attacks can be extremely complex and many times depend on Personal Injuries Litigation for fair resolution of personal injury claims. There are many reasons for dog bites, such as a puppy teething or an attack by an aggressive dog.
Dog bites require immediate action depending on the circumstances and severity of any personal injuries suffered. In Miami, for example, some dog owners take them to parks and public places with disregard for the safety of others, simply by having their dogs roam free and unleashed. Many times, these dogs act instinctively and attack strangers and cause serious personal injury.
Below is some basic advice when dealing with dog bites:
- Clean the animal attack wound with water and then clean with hydrogen peroxide or isopropyl alcohol. Apply a topical antibiotic and cover the wound with a bandage.
More Serious Wounds
- If the wound does not bleed much, then blood should be allowed to flow out naturally, which helps release any possible debris. If the victim of an animal attack has lost of a lot of blood or if there is heavy bleeding, or if the bite wound is on the face or neck area, call 911 immediately. Apply direct pressure to stop the bleeding and seek immediate emergency assistance.
- Do not apply alcohol, hydrogen peroxide or iodine to deep wounds because such products are known to delay healing. Dressing the wound is not absolutely necessary but the wound should be cleansed to prevent infection.
If you, a family member, or loved one has suffered personal injury as a result of an animal attack, the Personal Injury Attorneys at the Perazzo Law Firm encourage accident victims to call us at (786) LAWS - 411 or Contact us online to set up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal rights to compensation for injuries from an animal attack.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST, ALWAYS!