Bicycle Commuting Accident Personal Injury Lawyer
IN MIAMI, THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVES BICYCLE ACCIDENT VICTIMS INJURED WHILE
COMMUTING IN MIAMI-DADE AND BROWARD COUNTY CITIES
The Perazzo Law Firm offers BICYCLE ACCIDENT victims with full representation and strives to provide the best legal counsel to its Miami-Dade and Broward County clients through constant updates on their personal injury claims. The Perazzo Law Firm attorneys and staff help guide their bicycle accident clients through the Florida legal process while striving to achieve just compensation and full satisfaction. Commuting by bike is affordable, easy, eco-friendly and fun. But is it safe? When compared to riding your bike in the park; NO, it is not! Unfortunately, with over one-hundred fatalities each year from bicycle related accidents, Miami-Dade and Broward lead the way in Florida. As bicycle accident rates rise throughout Miami, Perazzo Law provides bicycle accident victims seeking compensation for personal injury, damages, or loss through an insurance claim as a result of a bicycle accident in the Miami Metropolitan Area. Perazzo Law, with offices in Miami and North Miami Beach, offers Miami-Dade and Broward City residents fully-dedicated legal representation and constant updates on their bicycle accident claim in any of the Cities Perazzo Law Serves in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
PERAZZO LAW SHARES SOME CAUSES OF BICYCLE COMMUTING ACCIDENTS
Bicycle commuting accidents can result from a combination of factors. Here are a few:
POOR BICYCLE MAINTENANCE - Taking to the streets on a ride through traffic up and back from work or school requires that the rider make sure the bike is in proper working condition. This includes an oiled chain and properly fitted pedals and handlebar. Not to mention good tires and brakes.
BICYCLE OVERLOAD - A bicycle commuter will most often need to take some belonging with them to either work or school. Thus, they may strap racks or seat bags onto their bikes and they may carry heavy backpacks. When faced with the need to swerve suddenly or dodge an obstacle, the weight of their load may cause them to lose balance and suffer an accident. Bicycle accidents that take place in traffic may result in severe personal injury.
Perazzo Law urges bicycle accident victims to seek immediate legal advice ONLINE free of charge. RIDER FATIGUE
- It's quite common for bicycle commuters to experience fatigue during some part of their ride. Early morning drowsiness or after work fatigue can influence a riders ability to react to unexpected traffic developments. An alert rider has a better chance of dodging that darts-out from in between parked cars or swerves to avoid crashing into a car making an illegal u-turn. Furthermore, a fatigued rider may forget to use proper signalling techniques to alert motorists of any sudden left or right turns. Riding after dusk can influence a riders alertness and trigger fatigue after a long day. See BICYCLE ACCIDENTS
POOR ROUTE PLAN - Bicycle commuters are not motorists and thus should plan their route differently to cars and trucks. Ultimately, when motor vehicles can be averted, the chances of suffering serious injury from a bike accident are much lower. Perazzo Law recommends planning alternate routes which include bike lanes, one way traffic, and low driving speeds.
PERAZZO LAW SHARES BICYCLE COMMUTING SAFETY TIPS
- Don't ride in haste. A steady comfortable pace will get you to your destination and back safely.
- Try to ride with the flow of traffic. A head-on collision with a car or truck will probably kill you.
- Avoid riding your bike under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Pretty obvious why.
- Stop at stop signs and traffic lights.
- Signal when making turns.
- Avoid riding on the road shoulder
- Check behind you before entering the flow of traffic
- Keep in mind that most motorists may not see you as you ride
- Always to alert to the door of a parked car suddenly swing open
- Wear a helmet if possible
If you, a friend or relative has been injured or suffered losses in a bicycle accident in Miami or any city we serve in Miami-Dade or Broward, the Perazzo Law Firm recommends contacting our Miami
or North Miami Beach
personal injury offices ONLINE
for a FREE
consultation to discuss a possible insurance claim for compensation. Perazzo Law will handle your case for free and charge nothing unless a settlement that satisfies our client is reached.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST...ALWAYS!