If you, a relative, or loved one has suffered or experienced Personal Injury, property damage, or loss from an Automobile Accident in Miami-Dade or Broward Counties, either as motorist, Uber/Lyft passenger, bicycle rider, motorcyclist, or pedestrian, the Perazzo Personal Injury Law Firm recommends you to consult one of our experienced Car Accident attorneys in Miami about your compensation claims for personal injury, property damage, loss, or even wrongful death from a car accident in any of the cities we serve throughout Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
The Perazzo Law Firm's Miami and North Miami Beach office staff possess the professional skills, dedication, and experience to help our clients obtain just compensation for the losses and/or damages caused by the negligence of another motorist. We have provided legal representation to thousands of Miami car accident clients by consistently striving for just compensation for their losses and injuries after a car accident.
According to the FDOT, in 2017, there were 20.56 million registered motor vehicles in the state of Florida and 16.75 million licensed drivers. These figures make for a whopping number of incidents involving motorists. The truth is that driving is becoming less safe all the time despite safety regulations and the efforts of law enforcement to prevent car accidents in Miami. The Perazzo Law Miami car accident lawyers serve to protect the rights of those that suffer injuries or losses from a car accident in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
Perazzo Law shares best advice on what to do following a car accident in Miami:
- Do not give a statement.
- Do not move or let anyone you or your car unless there is a threat of further injury. Wait for the paramedics and the police.
- Seek medical care and give a complete description of all injuries immediately following the car accident.
- If no injuries are evident, take pictures of all damage to the vehicles involved in the car accident (and photograph the VIN and license plate for identification)
- Take pictures of injuries (all cuts, bruises, wounds, burns or other injuries no matter how small as the insurance company may dispute that a specific part of the body was injured or affected by the accident later on.
- Gather all of the automobile insurance policies in your household and Group Health Insurance information to assist with the processing of payment for your treatment and lost wages while your claim against the negligent party is ongoing.
- Notify your insurance company of the accident (your auto insurance policy requires that you contact them immediately after the accident and failure to do so may jeopardize your coverage).
- Visit your family doctor for a follow-up.
- Contact the Perazzo Law Firm
If you, a family member, or loved-one has been involved in a car accident in Miami, or any city in the Miami-Dade or Broward County area, the Perazzo Law urges you to contact our Miami or North Miami offices Online or Call (786) LAWS-411 to receive a FREE initial consultation.
What to expect from a Perazzo Car Accident Attorney Serving Car-Accident related Claims in Miami:
Perazzo Law is a fully dedicated Personal Injury Law Firm that places its clients interests and well-being at the forefront of their personal injury claim for compensation.
- Our Miami or North Miami Beach staff sets a meeting with the car accident victims as soon as representation is requested to insure that no important detail is overlooked, such as securing quality photographs of the vehicles, injuries, and the scene of the accident.
- Our Miami attorneys will locate all insurance policies that might provide coverage for your injuries, wage loss and property damage.
- Our attorneys and office assistants will contact you every few weeks while you continue to undergo medical treatment for a status update.
- Once treatment has been concluded, our attorneys will obtain all medical bills, reports, and records and discuss how this accident has affected you.
- Our attorneys then prepare a Demand For Settlement Package that highlights these factors to maximize your recovery.
- Insurance Claims
- Insurance Claims and Personal Injury Cases
Insurance Claims Contact us immediately
Our Miami insurance claim lawyers represent clients throughout the State of Florida.
Insurance companies are typically involved in personal injury cases, from car accidents to dog bites and everything in between. These companies are generally responsible for paying the settlement to the injured party. Although one would like to think that an insurance provider would handle a personal injury claim with honesty and in a fair manner, this does not always occur.
Although some insurance adjusters may be fair in their assessments of the claims they handle, others may slow-down or reject claims. These are known as bad faith practices and are considered illegal. Another measure that insurance companies apply to take advantage of victims involves low settlement proposals.
Due to their complexity and the possibility of ill treatment, it may be a good idea to involve an attorney to handle your insurance claim. A Personal Injury Lawyer can deal with the insurance company, and handle any and all communication and correspondence with the insurer to ensure that they do not violate your rights. A lawyer will be able to make an accurate determination of what your claim should be worth and can put the right amount of pressure on the insurance company to seek a fair settlement on your behalf. If the insurance provide acts in bad faith in handling your claim, your lawyer can take your case to civil court, where you may be able to seek the full value of your claim plus damages.
If you, a relative, or loved-one have been involved in a car accident, we urge you to Contact us online or Call (786) LAWS-411 to receive your FREE initial consultation.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST!
Se Habla Español
- Airbag Injuries
- Car Accidents Involving Cellphone Use
- Car Accidents Involving Motorcycles
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Lane-Changing Accidents
- Limousine Accidents
- PIP Insurance Litigation
- Rainy Weather Car Accidents
- Rental Car Accidents
- Traffic Accidents
- Uber / Lyft Accidents
- U-Turn Accidents
- Uber Accidents
- Rideshare and Delivery Service Accident Attorneys in Miami
- Questions & Answers
- Public & Private Driveway Accidents
- Miami-Dade and Broward County Highway Accidents
- Passengers in Car Accidents