Car Accident Lawyers Serving Accident Claims in Miami
If you, a family member, or loved one has suffered or experienced Personal Injury from an Automobile Accident in Miami, either as motorist, passenger, bicycle rider, motorcyclist, or pedestrian, the Perazzo Personal Injury Law Firm recommends you hire one of our experienced Car Accident attorneys to handle your compensation claims for personal injury, property damage, loss, or even wrongful death from a car accident in Miami.
The attorneys and staff of the Perazzo Law Firm's Miami and North Miami Beach offices have the professional skills and experience to help our clients get just compensation for the losses and/or damages caused by the negligence of another automobile. We have provided top legal representation to thousands of Miami car accident clients and victims and consistently strive for just compensation for their losses and injuries following a car accident.
According to the FDOT, in 2017, there were 20.56 million registered motor vehicles in the state of Florida and 16.75 million licensed drivers. These figures make for a whopping number of incidents involving motorists. The truth is that driving is becoming less safe all the time despite safety regulations and the efforts of law enforcement to prevent car accidents in Miami. Perazzo Law know that when a motorist breaks the law or acts negligently and causes personal injury to another in a car accident, our personal injury staff of car accident attorneys serves to protect the rights of innocent parties suffering injuries from car accidents in Miami and all of Florida.
Perazzo Law shares best advice on what to do following a car accident in Miami:
- Do not give a statement without first consulting Perazzo Law.
- Seek immediate medical care and give a complete description of all injuries immediately following the car accident.
- If no injuries are evident, take pictures of all damage to the vehicles involved in the car accident (and photograph the VIN and license plate for identification)
- Take pictures of injuries (all cuts, bruises, wounds, burns or other injuries no matter how small as the insurance company may dispute that a specific part of the body was injured or affected by the accident later on.
- Gather all of the automobile insurance policies in your household and Group Health Insurance information to assist with the processing of payment for your treatment and lost wages while your claim against the negligent party is ongoing.
- Notify your insurance company of the accident (your auto insurance policy requires that you contact them immediately after the accident and failure to do so may jeopardize your coverage).
If you, a family member, or loved-one has been involved in a car accident in Miami, the Perazzo Law urges you to contact our Miami or North Miami offices Online or Call (786) LAWS-411 to receive your FREE initial consultation.
What to expect from a Perazzo Car Accident Attorney Serving Car-Accident related Claims in Miami:
- Our Miami or North Miami Beach staff sets a meeting with the car accident victims as soon as representation is requested to insure that no important detail is overlooked, such as securing quality photographs of the vehicles, injuries, and the scene of the accident.
- Our attorneys will locate all insurance policies that might provide coverage for your injuries, wage loss and property damage.
- Our attorneys and office assistants will contact you every few weeks while you continue to undergo medical treatment for a status update.
- Once treatment has been concluded, our attorneys will obtain all medical bills, reports, and records and discuss how this accident has affected you.
- Our attorneys then prepare a Demand For Settlement Package that highlights these factors to maximize your recovery.
Insurance Claims Contact us immediately.
Our insurance claim lawyers represent clients throughout the State of Florida.Insurance Claims and Personal Injury Cases
Insurance companies are typically involved in personal injury cases, from car accidents to dog bites and everything in between. These companies are generally responsible for paying the settlement to the injured party. Although one would like to think that an insurance provider would handle a personal injury claim with honesty and in a fair manner, this does not always occur.
Although some insurance adjusters may be fair in their assessments of the claims they handle, others may slow-down or reject claims. These are known as bad faith practices and are considered illegal. Another measure that insurance companies apply to take advantage of victims involves low settlement proposals.An Experienced Attorney can Help
Due to their complexity and the possibility of ill treatment, it may be a good idea to involve an attorney to handle your insurance claim. A Personal Injury Lawyer can deal with the insurance company, and handle any and all communication and correspondence with the insurer to ensure that they do not violate your rights. A lawyer will be able to make an accurate determination of what your claim should be worth and can put the right amount of pressure on the insurance company to seek a fair settlement on your behalf. If the insurance provide acts in bad faith in handling your claim, your lawyer can take your case to civil court, where you may be able to seek the full value of your claim plus damages.
If you, a relative, or loved-one have been involved in a car accident, we urge you to Contact us online or Call (786) LAWS-411 to receive your FREE initial consultation.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST!
- Uber / Lyft Related Accident and Injury Claims in Miami
- Rainy Weather Car Accidents
- Car Accidents Involving Cellphone Use
- Hit & Run Accidents Lawyer in Miami
- Fatal Car Accident Claims in Miami
- Car Accidents Involving Motorcycles in Miami
- U-Turn Accidents In Miami - Best Advice and Insight
- Airbag Safety and Airbag Injury Claims in Miami
- Lane-Changing Accidents on Miami Motorways, Avenues, and Streets.
- Rented Car Accident Claims in Miami
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Claims in Miami
- Limousine Accident Claims in Miami
- Traffic Accidents on Suburban Streets in Miami
- Best Advice for Uber Accidents by Miami Lawyer