YOUR INTERESTS FIRST
Miami Car Accident Lawyer - FREE INITIAL CONSULTATIONS - NO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES
- Injured in a car crash in Miami? Get a FREE initial consultation
- Need a Miami car accident lawyer that strives to be the best for you when filing an insurance claim?
- Victim of a car crash and not sure what to do?
- Owe money on medical bills for treating injuries after a car accident?
- Suffered economic losses from lost wages after an accident?
- Were you a passenger hurt in a car crash and need a Miami car accident lawyer?
- Involved in an Uber or rideshare accident and suffered injuries?
- Do you want to know how to file an insurance claim after a car accident?
- Find out about the best insurance policies for dealing with car accidents.
The best Miami car accident lawyer is what The Perazzo Law Firm's founder, Jonathan Perazzo, aims to be for his car accident clients in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Orange County. Furthermore, he and his personal injury law firm's staff guarantee dedicated and professional services that strive for 100% client satisfaction when handling insurance claims for compensation for Florida residents in Miami-Dade, Broward County, and Orange County. The Perazzo Law Firm staff of lawyers (see Google Reviews) offers their personal injury clients constant updates on their car accident insurance claim, as their car accident staff handles the complex legal process when clients seek righteous economic retribution from car accident injuries, damages, losses, or wrongful death from the car accident. In Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm car accident attorneys and personal injury lawyers fight to best help their car accident clients to file car accident insurance claims for the money the car accident victims or family members deserve from the insurance provider of those at fault, and the Perazzo Law Firm offers ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES to all personal injury clients in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Orange County (see Cities We Serve).
PARA HABLAR CON UN ABOGADO EN MIAMI SOBRE ACCIDENTES DE TRANSITO HAGA CLICK AQUI
You will need a dedicated car accident lawyer in Miami-Dade, Broward, or Orange County to handle an insurance claim to compensate injuries and losses following a car accident. The Miami and North Miami Beach Based Perazzo Law Firm recommends contacting our Miami or North Miami Beach Personal Injury Law Offices ONLINE to best discuss your car accident and possible insurance claim for compensation. Our experienced Miami Car Accident Attorneys will review your accident claims for compensation claim FREE OF CHARGE thru an initial consultation.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST, ALWAYS!
CONTACT: 888-PERAZZO or (786) LAWS-411
OFFICES IN MIAMI-DADE SERVING ALL SOUTH FLORIDA RESIDENTS
COMMON MIAMI CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER SITUATIONS AT THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM:
I was rear-ended while waiting at a traffic light.
-Motorists distracted by negligent cell-phone use, may rear-end other motorists in Miami and you may need a Miami car accident lawyer for an insurance claim; especially if there are personal injuries from the car accident. Rear-end accidents are among the most common after left-hand turns on Miami streets and avenues, especially at intersections. Rear-end collisions usually involve neck of lumbar area injuries. Drivers and passengers stopped at red lights are usually involved in rear-end collisions. Most commonly, a rear-end collision accident occurs when another driver fails to notice another vehicle stopped at a steady red light. This is because there is a growing trend of drivers that use their cell phones while their vehicle is in motion.
I was cut-off by another driver and I crashed into a parked car.
-Unfortunately, not all drivers check their rear-view mirrors when switching lanes and cause accidents. When they hit another car or cause a traffic accident, their insurance may be liable to cover injuries or damages incurred from the accident (see Best Insurance Coverage Policies for Florida Motorists). Left-hand turns are among the most common car accidents in Miami and our lawyers know that many left-hand turn accidents often entail a citation by the office on the scene, as most left-hand turns are illegal or made with a failure to yield.
A delivery truck pulling out of a driveway plowed into my car.
I was in a car accident and I don't understand how my insurance covers me.
Insurance claims for compensation can be very complex. It's important for motor vehicle owners to know what kind of insurance they carry and how it protects them financially and legally in the event of a car accident in Florida (see Insurance Policies)
I was in an accident involving an Uber driver.
Mother used to say, don't get into a car with strangers. Though an Uber driver might be nice, he may fall victim to another driver's negligence which can lead to your bodily harm during the Uber ride. The Perazzo Law Firm reminds Uber accident victims that Uber carries vehicle accident insurance which may cover injuries, damages, or losses to those affected by an Uber related accident in Miami.
Today, Uber and Lyft are not alone in the rideshare service race. New rideshare service operators include the following:
- Curb - Previously known as TaxiMagic, Curb offers taxi drivers the chance to enter the rideshare services business through the Curb app.
- Uber Eats
- Amazon Prime
- And More...
The Ride-Share companies that operate in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Orange County must carry insurance policies according to Florida Law that that cover Bodily Injury and Property Damage in the event of an accident. A car accident lawyer will handle all dealings with the rideshare service's company's insurance provider.
Rideshare car accident victims include:
- Drivers / Riders
- Third parties such as pedestrians, bike riders, etc..
The car in front of me came to a sudden stop and caused an accident.
Distracted motorists may sometimes not notice stopped traffic ahead or roadway obstacles which may require sudden maneuvers such as braking or swerving. This unexpected reactions by other motorists may led to you crashing your car or being crashed into. When this happens, an experienced car accident attorney will be able to litigate successfully and recover for the car accident victim's injuries and losses.
CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN MIAMI
Jonathan Perazzo, car accident attorney and founder of the Perazzo Law Firm in Miami, knows that when it comes to the best Miami car accident lawyers serving Miami-Dade, Broward, and Orange County, the Perazzo Law Firm's car accident staff has the professional skills, dedication, and experience to help personal injury victims and clients obtain just compensation for the losses and/or damages caused by the negligence of another motorist or entity that leads to a car accident in Miami. The Perazzo Law Firm has provided legal representation to thousands of Miami car accident clients by constantly striving for just compensation for their losses and injuries after automobile accidents in South Florida cities and suburbs. The Perazzo Law Firm urges Florida car and traffic accident victims or family members to contact us ONLINE for a FREE initial consultation. We are ready to provide our best possible representation to handle your car accident and insurance claim.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT IN MIAMI-DADE, BROWARD, OR ORANGE COUNTY
Following a car accident in Miami, the car accident lawyers at the Perazzo Law Firm suggest the following:
- Do not give a statement after the car accident and request medical assistance to treat injuries, if any.
- Do not move or let anyone move you, or your car, unless there is a threat of further injury. Wait for the paramedics and the police.
- Seek medical care and give a complete description of all injuries immediately following the car accident.
- If no injuries are evident, take pictures of all damage to the vehicles involved in the car accident (and photograph the VIN and license plate for identification)
- Take pictures of injuries (all cuts, bruises, wounds, burns or other injuries no matter how small as the insurance company may dispute that a specific part of the body was injured or affected by the car accident later on.
- Gather all of the automobile insurance policies in your household and Group Health Insurance information to assist with the processing of payment for your treatment and lost wages while your car accident insurance claim against the negligent party is ongoing.
- Notify your insurance company about the car accident (your auto insurance policy requires that you contact them immediately after the car accident and failure to do so may jeopardize your car accident coverage).
- Visit your family doctor for a follow-up to rule out injuries brought about by the car accident.
- Contact the Perazzo Law Firm as soon as possible to handle your car accident insurance claim.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PERAZZO LAW FIRM CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY IN MIAMI
The Perazzo Law Firm is a fully-dedicated Miami Personal Injury Law Firm that places its clients best interests and well-being at the forefront of their personal injury claim for compensation from an insurance claim.
- Our Miami or North Miami Beach personal injury and car accident lawyer staff arranges a meeting with the car accident victim/s or representative as soon as representation is requested. Making sure that vital details are not overlooked is vital, and the action to be taken in the event of personal injuries and immediate medical treatment losses are evaluated. We recommend taking photographs of the vehicles, injuries, and accident scene.
- Our Miami personal injury car accident attorneys will locate all insurance policies that might provide coverage for your injuries, lost wages, or property damage.
- Our Miami car accident attorneys and legal staff assistants will contact you every few weeks while you continue to undergo medical treatment for a status update.
- Once treatment has been concluded, our car accident attorney staff will obtain all medical bills, reports, and records and discuss how this accident has affected you.
- Our Miami personal injury car accident attorneys then prepare a Demand For Settlement Package that highlights these factors to maximize your recovery. (See: What to Expect from a Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyer)
If you, a family member, or loved-one has been involved in a car accident in Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm urges you to contact our Miami or North Miami offices ONLINE or Call (786) LAWS-411 to receive a FREE initial consultation. See the Cities We Serve in the Miami-Dade or Broward County Area.
PIP INSURANCE COVERAGE LITIGATION AFTER AN ACCIDENT IN FLORIDA
What is PIP Coverage and how does it cover car accident victims in Miami when personal injuries and treatment are required? Watch the short video below to find out: See Also:
Insurance Claims and Personal Injury Cases
If you, a friend or relative has an Insurance Claim to present, CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY. Our Miami insurance claim lawyers handle Insurance Claims for clients in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, as well as the entire State of Florida. We guarantee to put your best interest at the forefront of your insurance claim following a car accident and strive for your satisfaction.
INSURANCE CLAIMS AND PERSONAL INJURY CASES
Jonathan Perazzo, through his vast experience handling car accidents and insurance claims, understands that insurance companies are typically involved in personal injury cases, from car accidents to dog bites and everything in between. These companies are generally responsible for paying the settlement to the injured party. Although one would like to think that an insurance provider would handle a personal injury claim with honesty and in a fair manner, this does not always occur. It is important for motorists to know and understand what kind of insurance policy and coverage they carry and how it protects them financially in the event of an accident regardless of fault. To understand the different types of insurance policies available to Florida motorists, in Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm shares the ten types of policies that exist for vehicle owners (see Insurance Policies).
Although some insurance adjusters may be fair in their assessments of the claims they handle, others may slow-down or reject claims. These are known as bad faith practices and are considered illegal. Another measure that insurance companies apply to take advantage of victims involves low settlement proposals. It's vital for registered motor vehicle owners and operators to know what type of insurance policy they carry and how it covers them in the event of an accident that leads to bodily injury, property damage, losses, or wrongful death.
AN EXPERIENCED MIAMI INSURANCE CLAIM ATTORNEY CAN HELP
The Perazzo Law Firm knows that due to the complexity of insurance claims and the possibility of ill treatment that exists, it may be wise to involve a qualified attorney to handle an insurance claim. Our Personal Injury Lawyer can deal and negotiate with the insurance company, and handle any and all communication and correspondence with the insurer to ensure that they do not violate your rights. A Perazzo Law Firm attorney will be able to make an accurate determination of what your accident claim should be worth and can put the right amount of pressure on the insurance company to seek a fair settlement on your behalf. If the insurance provide acts in bad faith in handling your claim, your lawyer can take your case to civil court, where you may be able to seek the full value of your claim plus damages.
Car accident victims may suffer a number of different injuries as a result of a collision with another vehicle. There are different kinds of car accident situations, with each one having different effects on the drivers or passengers involved. When a collision occurs, airbags will deploy. Airbags can add to the injuries sustained (see AIRBAG INJURIES).
FLORIDA CAR ACCIDENT STATS:
Car crashes and accidents in Miami are common. According to the FDOT, in 2017, there were 20.56 million registered motor vehicles in the state of Florida and 16.75 million licensed drivers. These figures make for a whopping number of incidents involving Florida motorists in Miami. The Perazzo Law Firm knows that driving is never 100% safe despite the safety regulations and law enforcement efforts to prevent car accidents in Miami. The Perazzo Law Miami car accident lawyers serve to protect the rights of those that suffer injuries or losses from a car accident in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
Some of the more common car accidents include:
Rear-end Collisions: These collisions usually result in head, back, and neck injuries. They can be temporary or permanent. Broken bones are permanent injuries. Jonathan Perazzo highly recommends seeking professional and thorough medical care following a car accident that involves a rear-end collision.
Head-on Collisions: These collisions can be devastating depending on the speed and may lead to facial, head, neck, and shoulder injuries. Jonathan Perazzo reminds car accident victims that facial injuries can lead to scars, which are considered permanent injuries if cuts resulting from a head-on or any type of car crash are severe. Permanent injuries can negatively effect the quality of life for certain individuals.
Side Collision: Though not as severe, depending on the speed, accidents involving side impact can affect the lower back and lower limbs. A broken hip or broken leg is often quite common after a collision that takes place from the side.
Parked car accidents: Sometimes drivers are parked and get run into. They can result in injury depending on the speed.
High Speed Highway Accidents: High speed accidents usually happen on highways or at night. They usually end in severe bodily injury and property damage to the victim's vehicle.
Drunk Driving Accidents: Drunk drivers are at very high risk of being involved in car accidents and the injuries and damage depend highly on the speed and road conditions. Highway drunk driving accidents can be fatal and involve a number of cars.
Self-Deploying Airbag: A defective airbag that self deploys can cause the victim of the self-deploying airbag to lose control and crash, thus he may not only cause property damage, but also suffer facial and bodily harm. When an airbag self deploys, you need the best possible car accident and personal injury lawyer.
Street Racing Accidents: Street racing during the coronavirus pandemic shutdown has turned the Miami Interstates into drag strips, with many sport car owners taking to some fast revving COVID-19 fun. Following a street racing accident, severe bodily harm or property damages may ensue. The driver or individuals at fault will probably held legally liable and dealing with his/her insurance carry may require the assistance of an experienced car accident lawyer.
CAR ACCIDENT TYPES AND TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY LOSSES
- Airbag Injuries
- Car Accidents Involving Cell Phone Use
- Car Accidents Involving Motorcycles
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Lane-Changing Accidents
- Limousine Accidents
- PIP Insurance Litigation
- Rainy Weather Car Accidents
- Rental Car Accidents
- Traffic Accidents
- Uber / Lyft Car Accidents
- U-Turn Accidents
- Miami Uber Accidents
- Ride-share and Delivery Service Accident Attorneys in Miami
- Questions & Answers
- Public & Private Driveway Accidents
- Miami-Dade and Broward County Highway Accidents
- Passengers in Car Accidents
- Miami Drunk Driver Accident Lawyer
- Road Rage Victim Claims
If you, a relative, or loved-one has been involved and injured in a car accident in Miami-Dade or Broward, we urge you to contact the Jonathan Perazzo and the Perazzo Law Firm ONLINE or Call (786) LAWS-411 to receive a FREE initial consultation about the car accident situation. The Perazzo Law Firm offers ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES to represent our personal injury clients involved in a car accident in Miami-Dade or Broward.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST, ALWAYS!
CALL: 888-PERAZZO or (786) LAWS-411
OFFICES IN MIAMI-DADE
ATENDEMOS A LA COMUNIDAD HISPANA EN LA FLORIDA
- ABOGADO PARA LA COMUNIDAD HISPANA
- LA IMPORTANCIA DE NOTIFICAR UN ACCIDENTE A LA POLICIA
- POLIZAS DE SEGURO PARA CONDUCTORES EN LA FLORIDA
- RECLAMOS DE SEGUROS
- ACCIDENTES EN UBER / LYFT / ARRO
- Car Accident Injuries in Miami - Lawyer Insight
- Miami Car Accident Lawyer Explains Car Accident Types and Insurance Claims
- Causes of Car Accidents
- Elderly Car Accidents
- Insurance Policies For Motorists
- Miami Car Accident Lawyer for Street Racing Accidents
- Miami Lamborghini Accident Lawyer for Lamborghini Accidents
- CHOOSING THE BEST CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER IN MIAMI
- Vehophobia Accident Lawyer
- Animals on Roadway Accidents - FREE Initial Consultation
- Broken Windshield Car Accident Lawyer - FREE consultation
- Tesla Accident Lawyer in Miami
- Hialeah Car Accident Lawyer in Miami