Miami Car Accident Lawyer
INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN MIAMI? THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM PROVIDES CAR ACCIDENT VICTIMS WITH FULL LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND OFFERS CLIENTS CONSTANT UPDATES ON THEIR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS. FURTHERMORE, THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM ATTORNEYS AND STAFF STRIVE FOR THEIR PERSONAL INJURY CLIENT'S FULL SATISFACTION BY HELPING THEM GET THE COMPENSATION THEY DESERVE FOR INJURIES, DAMAGE, OR LOSS.
If you, a relative, or loved-one has suffered Bodily Injury, property damage, or loss from a car accident in Miami-Dade or Broward, either as a motorist, passenger or Uber/Lyft rider, the Miami Based Perazzo Law Firm recommends contacting our Miami or North Miami Beach Personal Injury Law Office ONLINE to discuss your car accident case. Our experienced Miami Car Accident Attorneys will review your accident claims for compensation FREE OF CHARGE with ZERO out-of-pocket FEES. Perazzo Law fights to get our clients the money they deserve for personal injures, property damage, lost wages, economic losses, or even wrongful death in any of the Cities We Serve.
COMMON CAR ACCIDENT SITUATIONS AND CLAIMS HANDLED BY THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM:
The Perazzo Law Firm's Miami and North Miami Beach car accident staff has the professional skills, dedication, and experience to help personal injury victims and clients obtain just compensation for the losses and/or damages caused by the negligence of another motorist or entity that leads to a car accident in Miami. Perazzo Law has provided legal representation to thousands of Miami car accident clients by constantly striving for just compensation for their losses and injuries after automobile accidents in Miami. Perazzo Law urges Florida car accident victims or family members to contact us ONLINE for a FREE consultation.
FLORIDA CAR ACCIDENT STATS:
According to the FDOT, in 2017, there were 20.56 million registered motor vehicles in the state of Florida and 16.75 million licensed drivers. These figures make for a whopping number of incidents involving Florida motorists in Miami. Perazzo Law knows that driving is never 100% safe despite the safety regulations and law enforcement efforts to prevent car accidents in Miami. The Perazzo Law Miami car accident lawyers serve to protect the rights of those that suffer injuries or losses from a car accident in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT IN MIAMI-DADE & BROWARD
- Do not give a statement.
- Do not move or let anyone move you, or your car, unless there is a threat of further injury. Wait for the paramedics and the police.
- Seek medical care and give a complete description of all injuries immediately following the car accident.
- If no injuries are evident, take pictures of all damage to the vehicles involved in the car accident (and photograph the VIN and license plate for identification)
- Take pictures of injuries (all cuts, bruises, wounds, burns or other injuries no matter how small as the insurance company may dispute that a specific part of the body was injured or affected by the accident later on.
- Gather all of the automobile insurance policies in your household and Group Health Insurance information to assist with the processing of payment for your treatment and lost wages while your claim against the negligent party is ongoing.
- Notify your insurance company of the accident (your auto insurance policy requires that you contact them immediately after the accident and failure to do so may jeopardize your coverage).
- Visit your family doctor for a follow-up.
- Contact the Perazzo Law Firm as soon as possible.
If you, a family member, or loved-one has been involved in a car accident in Miami, Perazzo Law urges you to contact our Miami or North Miami offices Online or Call (786) LAWS-411 to receive a FREE initial consultation. See the Cities We Serve in the Miami-Dade or Broward County Area.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PERAZZO LAW FIRM MIAMI CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Perazzo Law is a fully-dedicated Miami Personal Injury Law Firm that places its clients interests and well-being at the forefront of their personal injury claim for compensation.
- Our Miami or North Miami Beach staff sets a meeting with the car accident victims as soon as representation is requested to make sure that vital details are not overlooked. We recommend taking photographs of the vehicles, injuries, and accident scene.
- Our Miami car accident attorneys will locate all insurance policies that might provide coverage for your injuries, lost wages, or property damage.
- Our Miami car accident attorneys and legal staff assistants will contact you every few weeks while you continue to undergo medical treatment for a status update.
- Once treatment has been concluded, our Miami car accident attorneys will obtain all medical bills, reports, and records and discuss how this accident has affected you.
- Our Miami car accident attorneys then prepare a Demand For Settlement Package that highlights these factors to maximize your recovery. (See: What to Expect from a Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyer)
If you, a friend or relative has an Insurance Claim to present, CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY. Our Miami insurance claim lawyers represent Insurance Claims for clients in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, as well as the entire State of Florida.
Insurance companies are typically involved in personal injury cases, from car accidents to dog bites and everything in between. These companies are generally responsible for paying the settlement to the injured party. Although one would like to think that an insurance provider would handle a personal injury claim with honesty and in a fair manner, this does not always occur.
Although some insurance adjusters may be fair in their assessments of the claims they handle, others may slow-down or reject claims. These are known as bad faith practices and are considered illegal. Another measure that insurance companies apply to take advantage of victims involves low settlement proposals.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST!
Atendemos a la Comunidad Hispana
- Airbag Injuries
- Car Accidents Involving Cellphone Use
- Car Accidents Involving Motorcycles
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Lane-Changing Accidents
- Limousine Accidents
- PIP Insurance Litigation
- Rainy Weather Car Accidents
- Rental Car Accidents
- Traffic Accidents
- Uber / Lyft Accidents
- U-Turn Accidents
- Uber Accidents
- Miami Rideshare and Delivery Service Accident Attorneys
- Public & Private Driveway Accidents
- Miami-Dade and Broward County Highway Accidents
- Miami Injured Passenger Car Accident Lawyer
- Miami Drunk Driver Accident Lawyer
- Miami Drunk Driver Accident Claims Lawyer
- Miami Road Rage Claims Lawyer
- Miami Shoulder Injuries Lawyer
- Head and Neck Injuries in Car Accidents