YOUR INTERESTS FIRST
Dump Truck and Tow-Truck Accident Personal Injury Lawyer
In Miami and North Miami Beach, the Perazzo Law Firm Serves Tow-Truck and Dump-truck Insurance claims in Miami.
- My car was damaged while being towed.
- A tow truck was responsible for damage to my parked car.
- The car a tow truck was towing hit my car as the tow truck turned.
- A tow truck operator caused damage to my vehicle.
- My vehicle was crashed into by another vehicle while being towed.
Tow trucks are ready to assist motorists in need of mechanical aid and respond to law enforcement agencies that need to clear highways or streets from unmovable vehicles involved in an accident in Miami. However, despite their presence being a sight for sore eyes to stranded motorists, tow trucks can sometimes lead to accidents which may result in personal injury, property damage, loss, or even wrongful death. Most often, tow trucks operate under hostile conditions, whether by clearing crashed vehicles off roadways amid frantic situations, or aiding motorists stranded under poor weather conditions. When the latter occurs, it is vital for tow-trucks and operators to be properly suited to carry-out this task. A tow-truck operator, as well as the tow-truck owner and insurance provider, must make sure, according to Florida Law, that the tow-truck operating on a Miami highway and street be in proper operable conditions. Towing a vehicle in Miami involves much more than simply connecting a couple tow-cables and heading off to the mechanic or impound lot in Miami. Tow-truck operators must be properly trained and experienced in handling towing situations under a number of different factors. There is a set protocol that tow-truck operators must follow when assisting another vehicle. Firstly, pylons or reflective materials and lighting must be allocated properly so that any oncoming traffic is warned to proceed with caution. Furthermore, not only must the wenches function properly, but the vehicle's headlights, brake lights, turn signals, emergency lights, hydraulic system, etc., must operate flawlessly to guarantee a reduced risk of an accident that may hold the tow-truck operator, owner, insurance provider liable for any personal injury, property damage, or loss on behalf of an accident victim. In other words, tow-trucks must receive proper and regular maintenance to make sure they are safe when operating on Miami roadways and city streets.
- Poor vehicle maintenance such as brakes, brake lights, tail lights, emergency equipment, tires, hydraulics, cables, etc.,
- Inexperienced or poorly trained operators applying negligent tactics when towing other vehicles.
- Intoxicated or operators distracted by cell phone use while operating a tow truck's mechanisms or behind the wheel.
- Reckless driving, speeding, or making sharp turns.
- Maneuvering a tow truck along narrow or congested streets, or along soiled, oily, or obstructed surfaces.
- Tow-truck may also be crashed into by other motorists.
- A tow truck inadvertently makes contact with another vehicle, cyclist, or pedestrian by making a sharp turn.
- Another motorist may be distracted by cell phone use or intoxicated and not notice a car being towed by a tow truck.
If you, a family member, or loved one, has been involved in an accident which may hold a tow-truck legally liable for personal injury, property damage, loss, or even wrongful death, the Perazzo Law Firm urges you to contact our Miami or North Miami Beach offices ONLINE immediately or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE consultation to discuss your legal rights for compensation from an accident involving a tow-truck in Miami.
Dump trucks carry heavy loads, some of which can exceed 50,000 pounds and dump trucks can be spotted operating all over Miami, coming and going from enormous construction sites to small commercial remodeling works, with most of these massive, bulky vehicles being operated with extreme caution and care. However, they are sometimes involved in accidents that may lead to serious personal injury, extreme property damage, loss, or even wrongful death to other motorists, motorcycle riders, cyclists, rollerbladers, or even pedestrians. Dump trucks are most often subcontracted by private contractors, building firms, or can be privately owned, and are required by law to carry insurance policies ti cover insurance claims for compensation to victims suffering personal injury, property damage, loss, or even wrongful death due to dump truck related accidents in Miami.
- The dump truck operator acted negligently by not following the established guidelines when operating the dump trucks lowering or raising mechanisms.
- The dump truck was in poor condition, lacking proper maintenance which led to an accident.
- The dump truck operator was negligent when operating the vehicle on a Miami roadway, street, or worksite.
- The dump truck operator was driving recklessly, under the influence, or distracted by cell phone use.
- A vehicle, motorcyclist, cyclist, or other crashed into a dump truck while it was parked or in motion.
The Perazzo Law Firm's Miami and North Miami Beach professional Personal Injury Litigation Staff is dedicated to providing accident victims of dump truck related incidents in Miami, the knowhow for bringing forth righteous compensation claims for personal injury, property damage or loss for an accident involving a dump truck in Miami.