YOUR INTERESTS FIRST
Miami Truck Accident Lawyer for Dump Truck and Tow-Trucks Accidents
In Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm Serves Tow-Truck and Dump-truck Insurance claims in Florida.
- My car was damaged while being towed.
- A tow truck was responsible for damage to my parked car.
- The car a tow truck was towing hit my car as the tow truck turned.
- A tow truck operator caused damage to my vehicle.
- My vehicle was crashed into by another vehicle while being towed.
Tow trucks serve as essential aids for motorists in need of mechanical assistance and offer support to law enforcement agencies in clearing roadways or streets obstructed by immobilized vehicles following accidents in Miami. While their presence is a welcome sight for stranded drivers, it's important to acknowledge that tow trucks can, at times, be involved in accidents that result in personal injury, property damage, loss, and even wrongful death.
Tow trucks often operate under challenging conditions, whether it's the high-pressure task of swiftly removing wrecked vehicles from busy roads during chaotic situations or helping motorists in distress amid adverse weather conditions. When the latter scenario unfolds, it becomes imperative for both tow trucks and their operators to be suitably equipped for the job.
In accordance with Florida Law, tow-truck operators, owners, and insurance providers must ensure that tow trucks operating on Miami's highways and streets are in proper working condition. Towing a vehicle in Miami requires more than simply attaching a couple of tow cables and transporting it to a mechanic or impound lot. Tow-truck operators must possess the appropriate training and experience to handle various towing scenarios under diverse conditions.
A specific protocol guides tow-truck operators when assisting other vehicles. Firstly, they must correctly place pylons, reflective materials, and lighting to alert oncoming traffic and ensure caution. Moreover, all vehicle components, including winches, headlights, brake lights, turn signals, emergency lights, and hydraulic systems, must function flawlessly. This meticulous maintenance ensures a reduced risk of accidents that could hold the tow-truck operator, owner, or insurance provider liable for personal injury, property damage, or loss on behalf of accident victims. In essence, regular and proper maintenance is essential to guarantee the safety of tow trucks while they operate on Miami's roadways and city streets.How Do
Tow-Truck Accidents Happen in Miami?
- Poor vehicle maintenance such as brakes, brake lights, tail lights, emergency equipment, tires, hydraulics, cables, etc.,
- Inexperienced or poorly trained operators applying negligent tactics when towing other vehicles.
- Intoxicated or operators distracted by cell phone use while operating a tow truck's mechanisms or behind the wheel.
- Reckless driving, speeding, or making sharp turns.
- Maneuvering a tow truck along narrow or congested streets, or along soiled, oily, or obstructed surfaces.
- Tow-truck may also be crashed into by other motorists.
- A tow truck inadvertently makes contact with another vehicle, cyclist, or pedestrian by making a sharp turn.
- Another motorist may be distracted by cell phone use or intoxicated and not notice a car being towed by a tow truck.
If you, a family member, or loved one, has been involved in an accident which may hold a tow-truck legally liable for personal injury, property damage, loss, or even wrongful death, the Perazzo Law Firm urges you to contact our Miami or North Miami Beach offices ONLINE immediately or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE consultation to discuss your legal rights for compensation from an accident involving a tow-truck in Miami.
Dump trucks carry heavy loads, some of which can exceed 50,000 pounds and dump trucks can be spotted operating all over Miami, coming and going from enormous construction sites to small commercial remodeling works, with most of these massive, bulky vehicles being operated with extreme caution and care. However, they are sometimes involved in accidents that may lead to serious personal injury, extreme property damage, loss, or even wrongful death to other motorists, motorcycle riders, cyclists, rollerbladers, or even pedestrians. Dump trucks are most often subcontracted by private contractors, building firms, or can be privately owned, and are required by law to carry insurance policies ti cover insurance claims for compensation to victims suffering personal injury, property damage, loss, or even wrongful death due to dump truck related accidents in Miami.
- The dump truck operator acted negligently by not following the established guidelines when operating the dump trucks lowering or raising mechanisms.
- The dump truck was in poor condition, lacking proper maintenance which led to an accident.
- The dump truck operator was negligent when operating the vehicle on a Miami roadway, street, or worksite.
- The dump truck operator was driving recklessly, under the influence, or distracted by cell phone use.
- A vehicle, motorcyclist, cyclist, or other crashed into a dump truck while it was parked or in motion.
The Perazzo Law Firm's Miami professional Personal Injury Litigation Staff is dedicated to providing accident victims of dump truck related incidents in Miami, the knowhow for bringing forth righteous compensation claims for personal injury, property damage or loss for an accident involving a dump truck in Miami. Looking for the best Truck Accident Lawyer in Miami? The Perazzo Law Firm is ready to take on your claim.