IN MIAMI, THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVES PERSONAL INJURY ACCIDENTS AT GAS STATIONS
Injured in a gas station and looking for the best lawyer? In Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm's staff of personal injury attorneys strive to provide gas station accident victims with the best possible legal representation they can deliver with which to handle a possible insurance claim for compensation to cover injuries, damages, and losses.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM ONLINE
NOW OR CALL (786) LAWS-411
FOR A FREE
SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENTS IN GAS STATIONS
Gas stations are by far not the safest places to visit given the hazardous materials stored within its premises, and the slippery substances likely to be found on the ground. Furthermore, pumping gas is something that customers shouldn't be doing in the first place, especially when gas stations hire employees to service customers. Nevertheless, when gas station customers pump their own gas, they are placing themselves and everyone around them at risk of suffering personal injuries from an accident. Not only may there be a severe explosion if a lit cigarette finds its way onto gasoline that has spilt on the floor, but a customer may step on gasoline and suffer a slip and fall accident. Oil is another slippery substance commonly found on gasoline station walking surfaces. In Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm understands that slip and fall accidents
at gas stations usually occur when a customer is walking through a gas station parking lot or making their way to pay or purchase something inside the gas station store. Oil, water, antifreeze, brake fluid, axel grease, and other slippery substances may find their way onto walking surfaces and cause a customer or visitor to suffer a slip and fall accident. When slip and fall accidents occur at gas stations, customers may suffer any number of injuries.
Such personal injuries following a slip and fall accident at a gas station may include:
- Breaks, Fractures, and Sprains: most commonly, breaks, fractures, and sprains can include wrists, arms, hips, and ankles.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: spinal cord injuries can include the neck and back and result in herniated discs or disc bulges.
- Contusions: contusions following a slip and fall are very common and may lead to other complications if not treated immediately.
- Cuts and Lacerations: after a slip and fall, elbows, hands, knees, and sometimes the accident victims head may suffer a cut and result in an open wound. Cuts that occur on walking surfaces must be treated immediately to prevent infection as gasoline station surfaces may contain rust particles or other possibly infectious substances.
- Head Trauma: bumps on the head can result in loss of consciousness or concussions, which can lead to more serious damage if not treated or evaluated by a medical professional. Blows to the head should always be evaluated and never overlooked.
In Miami, the personal injury staff dedicated to representing slip and fall accident victims and responsible for handling their insurance claims, understands how gas station operators and their insurance providers address slip and fall accident claims. That is why, the Perazzo Law Firm recommends that accident victims follow up a slip and fall at a gas station by contacting a dedicated personal injury lawyer following the accident.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT AT A GAS STATION
If you, a friend, or relative has suffered a slip and fall accident at a gas station, in Miami, Jonathan Perazzo, founder of the Perazzo Law Firm, suggests the following course of action:
- Do not move unless in danger of suffering further injury.
- Have someone contact or notify a gas station employee or manager.
- If seriously injured or in pain, contact the police and report the accident. Request an ambulance.
- If possible, document the slip and fall accident scene through photos or video footage.
- Gather eyewitness testimony. This will help with your insurance claim and verify fault or negligence on behalf of the gas station operator.
- Check the gas station for any nearby surveillance cameras.
- Keep all police reports
- Seek follow-up medical care and keep all medical records and bills.
- Contact the Perazzo Law Firm to find out about an insurance claim for compensation to cover injuries and losses.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST!
CONTACT US ONLINE
FOR ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES