YOUR INTERESTS FIRST
Hialeah Car Accident Lawyer in Miami
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVES CAR ACCIDENT AND INSURANCE CLAIMS FOR COMPENSATION FROM PERSONAL INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT IN HIALEAH
Miami and inner cities experience a constant flow of traffic and pedestrians on its streets and long its avenues and streets. When an accident occurs in Hialeah, having the best possible personal injury lawyer to represent you in an insurance claim for compensation is very important to your personal future and the future of your loved-ones.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVES PERSONAL INJURY ACCIDENT VICTIMS IN HIALEAH, FLORIDA
The best accident lawyer in Hialeah for bodily harm, property damages, or economic losses, will fight to obtain the best possible results for car accident and person injury clients and victims by implementing all their legal insight and expertise to get fair compensation from third party negligence or wrongdoing.
In Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm and its highly dedicated staff places their clients best interests at the forefront of all accident claims for compensation from any of the practice areas we handle:
- HIALEAH AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS
- HIALEAH BICYCLE ACCIDENTS
- HIALEAH HOTEL ACCIDENTS
- HIALEAH INSURANCE CLAIMS LAWYER
- HIALEAH MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS
- HIALEAH PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS
- HIALEAH RESTAURANT ACCIDENTS
- HIALEAH SUPERMARKET ACCIDENTS
- HIALEAH TRUCK ACCIDENTS
- UBER ACCIDENTS IN HIALEAH
- AND ANY OF THE OTHER PRACTICE AREAS WE SERVE IN HIALEAH, FLORIDA.
If you, a friend, or relative has suffered bodily harm in Hialeah from a car accident or personal injury situation in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm urges you to contact us ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial consultation and ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET costs to our Personal Injury Clients.
At the Perazzo Law Firm, we aim to provide the best possible service to our Hialeah personal injury clients and strive for full client satisfaction. Thus, we urge you to see our reviews on Google Reviews to read what some of our clients have said about our service.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST, ALWAYS!Automobile Accident Lawyer in Hialeah
The best car accident lawyer in Hialeah will aim to place their client's interests at the forefront an insurance claim for compensation. After a car accident in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm in Miami, strives to provide the best possible legal representation through their experience attending to car accident personal injury victims when filing insurance claims for compensation in Hialeah and fight for fair compensation for their clients to recover money from personal injuries, damages or losses due to a traffic accident in Hialeah. The Perazzo Law Firm urges Hialeah motorists to find-out and understand what type of vehicle insurance policy they carry and what to do after an accident. Filing an insurance claim with an experienced Car Accident Attorney is vital for a favorable resolution to compensate for bodily harm, damage to property, or economic losses after a car accident in Hialeah.
Hialeah residents and visitors always run the risk of being in a traffic accident. GPS and negligent cellphone use, can lead to crashes that can involve cyclists, motorcycle riders, and pedestrians. In Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm knows that texting and driving ranks at the top car accidents today. In Hialeah, texting and driving accidents are rapidly overtaking drinking and driving as the top cause of Hialeah traffic accidents and wrongful death. After a car accident in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm staff works to deliver the best practical and immediate peace of mind for car accident victims in Hialeah. Thus, Jonathan Perazzo, the founder of the Perazzo Law Firm, strives to assure that accident victims and personal injury insurance claims are handled to obtain full client satisfaction, expectations, and compensation results.What to Do After a Car Accident in Hialeah
After a car accident in Hialeah, those involved may find themselves stunned, especially if they are driving among drivers of a rented vehicle or out- of-towners lost and relying on GPS. In the event of a car accident in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm car accident attorneys highly suggest contacting us immediately at 888-PERAZZO for a FREE initial consultation and advice on how to proceed.
If unable to contact us immediately, the Perazzo Law Firm advises car accident victims to proceed as follows:
- Immediately contact the police and report any injuries
- Do not leave the scene of the accident
- If there is no threat of further injury, do not let anyone other than a trained medical professional move you
- Document the accident by taking photos or video footage of damage
- Check the vicinity of the accident scene for surveillance cameras
- Gather eyewitness testimony and their contact information
- Get copies of the police report and the other motorist's vehicle registration and insurance policy info
- Seek emergency medical care in the event of pain or suffering
- Visit your private healthcare practitioner
- Call the Perazzo Law Firm for advice on insurance claims for compensation
The best accident attorney in Hialeah, will fight to gain fair compensation from bicycle accidents. In Hialeah, the Perazzo Law firm understands that cycling goes beyond a form of exercise and fun, and that for many Hialeah residents, it is a means of transportation that is efficient and cheap; mainly for commuters. However, bicycle accidents in Hialeah are frequent, and the Perazzo Law Firm fights to deliver the best possible legal representation and service to bike accident victims and families. After a bicycle accident in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm advises bike accident victims to seek medical care and professional legal advice to file an accident claim for compensation.
In Hialeah, bike riding accident victims can experience personal injury and economic losses due to distracted or negligent motorists. With Miami tourists taking to the wheel of rented cars, the chances of a traffic accident are greater than in other parts of Florida. Drivers of rented cars are unfamiliar with the car they are driving, they are also unfamiliar with the streets. Also, tourists from other countries are almost always strangers to the Florida driving laws that protect bike riders, pedestrians, and other drivers. In Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm suggests that bike riders proceed with caution when peddling amid traffic in Hialeah. Furthermore, cyclists should avoid riding aggressively and should wear protective gear and clothing, and make sure the bike they are riding is in good condition. It is vital for riders to ride responsively and take steps to help safeguard their well-being when riding their bikes (see Bike Riding Safety).
What to do after a bicycle accidents in Hialeah:
The Perazzo Law Firm suggests reading below for a simple guideline for dealing with a bicycle accident in Hialeah:
- Stay calm, check for serious injury and contact the police immediately if physically able to do so. If your injuries are severe, have someone contact the authorities and request emergency medical treatment regardless of evident signs of injury. Keep in mind that blows to the head should not go unattended to.
- Only move if you are in danger of further injury and find somewhere safe to wait for help. Otherwise, do not let anyone except a trained medical professional move you.
- Gather eye-witness testimony and get their contact information.
- If possible, document the accident scene via cellphone images or video. Furthermore, check for overhead video surveillance cameras or any other video cameras in the vicinity.
- Keep copies of the police accident report.
- Seek medical attention following the accident and keep all medical reports.
- Contact the Perazzo Law Firm and find out if you can receive compensation for any injuries or damages sustained as a result of the negligence of the motor vehicle operator that struck you while riding your bike.
If you, a friend or relative has been injured in a bike accident in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm recommends contacting us ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial consultation and ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET costs to bike accident clients.
Hotel Accident Lawyer in Hialeah
The Perazzo Law Firm knows that hotel and motel accidents in Hialeah can ruin a vacation and lead to a lifetime of physical, mental and economic anguish. Hotel and motel accidents in Hialeah fall under Premises Liability Laws, which deals in the responsibly of business operators to offer safe establishments. In other words, hotels and motels must be safe for its guests. This may include making sure that electrical appliances, stairways, pool areas, parking lots, etc., do not put the well-being of guests at risk of suffering accidents that lead to injuries and losses. Hotel accidents in Hialeah may include slip and fall situations, which can lead to broken hips, injuries to the head, neck or back, sprains or broken bones. In many slip and fall accidents in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm knows that worn carpeting, slippery floors, loose railings, uneven steps, and negligent maintenance of walking areas, can cause guests to lose their balance and fall. Poolside accidents may include drowning from lack of hotel surveillance and the lack of a lifeguard, especially in pools that are deep and that children may enter. Proper safety measures to prevent drowning or other poolside accidents may include gating off pool areas after dusk and when there is no lifeguard or no security personnel on duty. Many times, children may wander away from their parents or legal guardians and fall in the pool and drown. This can justifiable be considered negligence on behalf of the hotel or motel operator. In today's high-tech world, there are cameras in most public commercial establishments, and hotel or motel swimming pools ought to be no exception. Hialeah premises liability claims filed against hotels or motels may also include theft, as hotel operators must take measures to prevent guests from suffering losses from get their personal belongings stolen from their rooms or from within parking lots.
The Perazzo Law lists the areas of a hotel or motel where Hialeah guests may suffer injuries or losses:
- Exercise areas such as gyms
- Hot-tubs or Saunas
- Lounge areas
- Parking lots
- And all other places within the hotel or motel premises
If you, a friend or relative has falling victim and suffered an accident while staying at a hotel or motel in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm suggests that accident victims from Hialeah contact the Perazzo Law Firm ONLINE or CALL 888-PERAZZO in Miami for a FREE initial consultation and ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET costs to clients.
Insurance Claims Lawyer in Hialeah
The best personal injury attorney for filing an insurance claims understands the importance of knowing how to litigate in favor of personal injury accident victims. In Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm strives to provide the best possible legal representation for accident victims and family members filing an insurance claim for compensation. In Hialeah, registered vehicle owners and businesses must carry vehicle insurance to compensate accident victims that suffer bodily injury, damages or losses stemming from third party negligence. To file a successful insurance claim, the Perazzo Law Firm will try to establish fault by motorists or business operators thru an investigating the cause of the accident and third party negligence. Once fault is acquired, the Perazzo Law Firm will evaluate the extent of bodily harm, damages or losses and fight to obtain the compensation that their personal injury client deserves. Hialeah residents may fall victim to a number of accident situations that lead to injuries, damages or losses. That is why, the Perazzo Law Firm and its staff are dedicated to helping accident victims focus on recovery while they handle all the complicated legal issues that accompany insurance claims for compensation in Hialeah.
If you, a friend or relative has falling victim and suffered injury, damage or loss as a result of another individual's negligence or wrongdoing, in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm suggests contacting us ONLINE or CALL 888-PERAZZO for a FREE initial consultation and ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET costs to our insurance claims clients.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Hialeah
The best motorcycle accident lawyer in Hialeah will place the motorcycle accident victims best interests at the forefront of an accident claim for compensation from an insurance claim. The Perazzo Law Firm aims to provide the best possible representation to its motorcycle accident victims and family members in the event of wrongful death. In Hialeah, motorcycle accidents are frequent and the Perazzo Law Firm's staff of attorneys know of the implications of motor cycle accidents; both legally and personally to the motor cycle accident victim and family members or loved-ones. Riding a motorcycle in Hialeah, is probably one of the most dangerous activities Hialeah residents can take part in. At high speeds and when coupled with negligent motorists, a motor cycle rider is at risk of suffering a collision. Motorcycle accident victims may suffer injuries such as fractures, breaks, brain injury, spinal cord injuries, and many more injuries that will require medical treatment and financial losses. In Hialeah, motorcycle accidents may be more common than other Florida cities as a result of the number of tourists driving rented vehicles. Operating a rented vehicle can cause a motorcycle accident in Hialeah because the driver of the rented vehicle may not be familiar with the car, the roadways, and laws. The Perazzo Law Firm and its Miami staff serving Hialeah residents, urges Hialeah motorcycle riders to proceed with caution along Hialeah avenues and streets; making sure that their motorcycles are in good condition and that they wear helmets.
Tips for staying safe and avoiding accidents when operating a motorcycle in Hialeah:
- Avoid high speeds
- Proceed cautiously amid traffic
- Signal lane changes
- Do not zigzag between stopped traffic
- Wear reflective clothing if possible when riding at night or poorly lit areas
- Wear a helmet
- Carry insurance
If you, a friend or relative has suffered personal injury from a motorcycle accident in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm urges you to contact us ONLINE or CALL 888-PERAZZO for a FREE initial consultation and ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET costs to motorcycle accident clients.Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Hialeah
The Perazzo Law Firm and its highly trained professional staff work to deliver the best possible legal representation to Hialeah residents and visitors that have suffered a pedestrian accident due to the negligence of motor vehicle operators. For pedestrian accidents in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm places their clients interests at the forefront of their personal injury claim for compensation. According to recent studies and statistics, Hialeah ranks high among the most dangerous Florida cities with regards to pedestrian accident. Thus, the Perazzo Law Firm urges Hialeah pedestrians to proceed with caution when at crosswalks, avenues, streets and while waiting at busy intersections or past driveways. In fact, not all pedestrian accidents occur while crossing. There are times when a pedestrian waiting to cross and while standing on the sidewalk, will be struck by an out of control vehicle, which may have collided with or been crashed into by another moving vehicle. Sometimes, a car may have to swerve to avoid an accident and slam into a parked car, which may inadvertently strike a pedestrian. This said, pedestrians need to be extra careful when they take to city streets, no matter if crossing or waiting at the corner or between parked cars. But what to do after a pedestrian accident? In Hilaeah, the Perazzo Law Firm shares useful advice following a pedestrian accident that involves a car, motorcycle, truck or any other motor-powered vehicle.
Basic Advice Following a Pedestrian Accident in Hialeah:
- The pedestrian must try to remain calm, even if injuries are involved
- If no evident head, neck, or back injuries are detected, the pedestrian should get out of the street
- In the event of head, back, or neck injury, the accident victim must not be moved (if safe) until a medical professional arrives
- Try to prevent the motorist from leaving the scene of the accident
- Have someone write-down the license plate of the vehicle/vehicles involved in the pedestrian accident
- If possible, contact the authorities immediately. If unable to, have someone call the police and report any injuries
- Document the accident scene and keep a log of the events as they occurred
- Gather eyewitness testimony to help with a potential accident claim for compensation
- Seek medical attention immediately after the pedestrian accident and seek medical attention from your family doctor
- Make sure to keep copies of all police and medical reports
- Contact the Perazzo Law Firm for a FREE initial consultation to inquire about an insurance claim for compensation
If you, a friend or relative has suffered personal injury from a pedestrian accident in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm recommends contacting us ONLINE or CALL 888-PERAZZO for a FREE initial consultation and ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET costs to pedestrian accident clients.
Restaurant Accident Lawyer in Hialeah
The best personal injury accident attorney in Hialeah works hard to get the righteous compensation for accidents due to the negligence of restaurant workers, operators, and owners. The Perazzo Law Firm attorneys have vast legal experience serving personal injury accident claims from accidents that take place in Hialeah restaurants and stores. Under Premises Liability law, restaurants are required to provide safe surroundings and serve goods that present no risk to the well-being of its customers and consumers. In Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm knows that there are hundred of restaurants operating around the clock to cater to the endless amount of visitors from around the world. With so many restaurants, diners, and take-out food establishments striving to fulfill customer demands for timely service, workers are constantly under pressure in a fast-paced industry. With urgency comes the potential for accidents as waiter and busboy carrying over-stacked food trays may accidentally drop a hot dish on a diner's head or some leftover soup may spill onto the floor and lead to a slip and fall accident. Thus, a crowded restaurant may potentially lead personal injury.
The Perazzo Law Firm shares some common restaurant accidents:
- Hialeah Slip and Fall Accidents
- Hialeah Staff related accidents involving waiters, busboys, bartenders, or clean-up crews
- Hialeah Food Poisoning cases
- Hialeah Infrastructure related accidents
- Lack of security personnel
- Parking lot related accidents
If you, a friend or relative has fallen ill or been injured in a restaurant in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm recommends contacting us ONLINE or CALL 888-PERAZZO for a FREE initial consultation and ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET fees to personal injury clients.
Supermarket Accident Lawyer in Hialeah
The best lawyer for a supermarket accident in Hialeah understands that supermarket owners, operators, and staff must guarantee safe premises with which to welcome customers and they must be hazard-free, and commercialize goods that are safe to consume or use. In Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm works to make sure its staff and attorneys provides the best possible service to its supermarket accident clients. Dedicated to putting their client's interests at the forefront of an accident claim for compensation, the Perazzo Law Firm helps guide them through the process and offers constant updates on their cases.
Supermarket accidents in Hialeah can include:
- Slip & Fall accidents
- Injury from poorly stacked shelves
- Soiled surfaces that lead to slip and fall accidents
- Defective automatic doors that cause bodily injury
- Defective escalators or elevators
- Parking lot accidents or negligence by way of poor lighting or soiled surfaces
- Lack of security personnel that fails to deter crime
- Uneven product displays that cause injury
- Defective shopping carts that lead to bodily harm
- Spoiled or contaminated goods that lead to food poisoning
- Defective products that lead to injury
Supermarkets Accident Claims may also include any establishment were goods are sold to the public. These can include:
- Grocery stores
- Clothing stores
- Shopping Malls
- Shopping Centers
- Any many more establishments selling goods to Hialeah residents
If you, a friend or relative has fallen ill or been injured in a restaurant in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm recommends contacting us ONLINE or CALL 888-PERAZZO for a FREE initial consultation and ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET fees to personal injury clients.
Uber Accident Lawyer in Hialeah
The best Uber accident lawyer in Hialeah will strive to get its Uber accident clients the just compensation from an insurance claim after an Uber accident. In Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm is fully dedicated to providing the best possible representation to individuals hurt in Uber accidents and for those filing an insurance claim for compensation. The Perazzo Law Firm reminds Uber accident victims that Uber carries insurance policies that can cover as much as $1M in compensation for injuries damages or losses. Passenger injured during an Uber ride, are eligible for compensation regardless of fault on behalf of the Uber driver. This includes all individuals that suffer injuries, damages, or losses as a result of an Uber related accident. In Hialeah, the Perazzo Law firm staff of personal injury attorneys fight to deliver Uber accident victims the best possible legal representation to maximize the payout to compensate injured parties. An Uber accident that a Hialeah resident is involved in may include collisions, negligence, and any physical or mental pain and suffering brought on by the Uber driver. In other words, Uber is fully responsible for the well-being and safety of its riders.
After an Uber accident in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm recommends the following:
- Stay calm.
- Attend to any serious injuries immediately by having someone contact the proper authorities.
- If not seriously hurt in the Uber or Lyft accident, take a screenshot of the ride information such as; time, pick-up point, and destination.
- Take down the exact location of where the Uber/Lyft accident occurred.
- Gather testimony and the contact information of bystanders that witnessed the Uber or Lyft accident.
- Contact the authorities to report the rideshare incident.
- If possible, take photos of the Uber/Lyft accident scene and damage to vehicles, property, etc.
- Seek medical attention to rule out internal bodily damage such as head or back injuries.
- Keep all medical records and get copies of police reports pertinent to the Uber/ Lyft accident.
- Consult a Miami Perazzo Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyer to serve Uber/Lyft accident claims for compensation.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Hialeah
The Perazzo Law Firm personal injury offices in Miami serve Hialeah residents injured in accidents involving trucks along city avenues, streets and highways. In Hialeah, a truck accident can take place almost anywhere there are other motorists, bike riders and pedestrians, with a truck accident lawyer being of utmost importance when an accident claim for compensation is to be filed. Delivery trucks are among those most frequently involved in accidents that include Hialeah residents, as delivery trucks are usually in a hurry to meet delivery deadlines and sometimes drivers may be operating their trucks under pressure and fatigued. Furthermore, GPS services may help to distract truck drivers while they are behind the wheel. Many Hialeah streets are not designed for trucks and maneuvering these vehicles can often present a challenge to truck drivers. This may lead to parked cars and other private property being accidentally damaged. When this occurs, those that fall victim to a truck accident need to take immediate action by gathering information with which to proceed with an insurance claim for compensation. In Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm and its highly professional staff strives to provide the best possible legal representation to those that fall victim to truck drivers and trucking companies hiring negligent drivers or that lack proper truck maintenance.
A truck accident can include any of the vehicles listed below:
- Commercial Trucking Accidents
- Trucking Accident Claim Compensation
- Dump Truck and Tow-Truck Accidents
- Fire Truck and Ambulance Accidents
- Garbage Truck Accidents
- Heavy Cargo Transport Vehicle Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Trucking Accident Q&A
- Wrongful Death Trucking Accidents Lawyer in Miami
- Truck Accidents on City & Suburban Streets & Avenues Lawyer
Some common situations that can lead to a truck accident in Hialeah:
- Negligent truck drivers
- Reckless truck drivers
- Poor truck maintenance
- Poorly loaded or fastened cargo
- Poor weather or road conditions
- Third party negligence
- Obstructions or obstacles
If you, a friend or relative has suffered bodily harm, damages or losses from an accident involving a truck in Hialeah, the Perazzo Law Firm recommends contacting our office ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial consultation and ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET fees to our truck accident victims filing an insurance claim for compensation.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST, ALWAYS!
Atendemos a la Comunidad Hispana