Hialeah Personal Injury Accident Lawyer
Perazzo Law Serves Personal Injury Accident Victims and Insurance Claims in Hialeah
Perazzo Law is fully dedicated to placing its clients interests and well-being at
the forefront of their personal injury claim for compensation in Hialeah
The Miami and North Miami Beach based Perazzo Law Firm Provides Professional Legal Representation to the Hispanic and Latin-American Communities Residing in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties
- I was run over by a car while crossing the street in Hialeah.
- A car bumped into me while riding my bicycle in Hialeah.
- A truck cut me off and caused me to crash my motorcycle in Hialeah.
- I slipped and fell inside a Hialeah shopping mall.
- I bought a defective product which caused personal injury and medical expenses.
- I was hurt after an Uber driver crashed into another car in Hialeah.
- A Lyft driver crashed into my car in Hialeah.
- A dog bit me in Hialeah and I had to receive medical treatment.
- I fell inside a poorly lit parking lot in Hialeah.
- I was hurt after I was attacked outside a Hialeah bar.
If any of the above situations apply to you, friend, or relative, Jonathan Perazzo, founder of the Perazzo Law Firm, urges you to contact his Miami or North Miami Beach Law offices ONLINE for a FREE initial consultation.
Hialeah Personal Injury Law Litigation by the Perazzo Law Firm
With one of the highest Spanish Speaking communities in Miami-Dade County, Perazzo Law offers top-notch legal representation to the spanish speaking community. Jonathan Perazzo, founder and a highly regarded personal injury lawyer in the Miami-Dade community, is the son of Cuban and Argentine immigrants, and he takes absolute pride in helping the hispanic communities seek fair compensation for the personal injuries his Hispanic clients suffer as a result of the negligence and general wrongdoing of motorists, business operators, and negligent healthcare professionals.
Pedestrian Accident Claims in Hialeah
Walking has long since been a walk in the park and sadly, pedestrians can no longer let their minds wander as they walk down the sidewalk or cross at an intersection. Negligent motorists are making it very challenging for pedestrians to walk, jog, or even run across the street. This is mainly due to negligent cell phone use, which has motorists eyes on their phones instead of on the road. To help pedestrian accident victims in Hialeah, Perazzo Law offers high quality legal representation that starts with determining first-hand what their pedestrian accident claim is worth by evaluating every aspect of the accident, starting with the injuries incurred and how the accident occured.
Perazzo Law Shares Quick Guide to Dealing with Pedestrian Accidents in Hialeah:
- Don't move or let anyone move the pedestrian accident victim until rescue units arrive.
- Don't give a statement.
- Seek immediate Medical Attention
- Have someone take pictures of the accident scene
- Gather copies of all police reports
- Get copies of all medical reports
- Keep all medical expense receipts
- See your private healthcare professional
- Contact Perazzo Law
If you, a friend or relative has been hurt in a pedestrian accident in Hialeah, Perazzo Law urges you to contact their North Miami Beach or Miami Law office ONLINE for a FREE initial consultation to discuss your pedestrain accident claim for compensation.