IN MIAMI, THE PREMISES LIABILITY ATTORNEYS AT THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM REPRESENT HOTEL ACCIDENT VICTIMS
- Did you suffer bodily harm in a Miami hotel?
- Were you injured in an accident at an Orlando hotel?
- Was a hotel operator negligent in a way that led to bodily harm and losses?
- Did you suffer a slip and fall accident in a Miami hotel lobby?
- Were you physically assaulted in a hotel parking lot?
- Did your child suffer injury poolside at a hotel?
Personal injury accidents like those mentioned above, occur regularly at Miami and Orlando hotels. In Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm guarantees highly dedicated legal representation to hotel accident victims when seeking compensation for injuries and losses. Accidents that occur in hotels, motels, lodges, and inns, fall Premises Liability Law, which holds public or private property owners or business operators legally liable for accidents found to be the result of negligence on their behalf.
The Perazzo Law Firm shares insight into hotel accidents and insurance claims for compensation
Slip and Fall incidents are the number one cause of personal injury accidents in hotels, restaurants, and commercial spaces throughout Miami and Orlando, as well as all Florida cities that host visitors from around the world. With Miami-Dade leading the USA in terms of hotel room occupancy, the number of accidents that take place in or around them also rank at the top. Though hotels are rated according to the number of stars, guests are equally at risk to falling victim to negligence no matter if the hotel has a five-star rating or just one. Hotel owners or managers have the duty to provide a safe environment for guests and employees alike. In order to guarantee a safe environment for guests staying at Miami hotels, the owner or managers of these establishments must carry out routine inspections of its facilities to rule-out any potential safety hazards. In the event a guest or employee is hurt in a Miami hotel, Perazzo Law suggests finding out about a possible Hotel Accident Claim to be made against the hotel management. Hotel accidents can take place in many areas of the hotel. An accident victim may suffer personal injury while taking the elevator or stairs, get bit by bedbugs, or even suffer food poisoning. The injured party's personal injury lawyer needs to prove that the hotel management acted negligently by not providing proper safety measures such as warnings of potential dangers to guests or staff. Hotels that have swimming pools are at greater risks of having a hotel accident claim brought against them as hotel swimming pools require certain safety precautions such as an on duty lifeguard, adequate surfaces to prevent slip and falls, easily accessible lifesaving equipment, proper warning signs to notify guests of pool hours and the absence of an on duty lifeguard. See What to do after an accident in a hotel.
Perazzo Law Shares insight into Common Hotel Accidents
- Slippery Floors: Slippery or soiled walking surfaces are the most common cause of slip, trip, and fall accidents, not only in hotels, but in restaurants, bars, supermarkets, etc. When it comes to hotels, swimming pool areas are quite common places for slip and fall accidents as many times, pool area surfaces are slippery. Children are among the most prone to swimming pool accidents as they tend to run and jump. Individuals under the influence may also suffer personal injury when diving or swimming after dusk. When this is the case, severe bumps on the head can lead to unconsciousness which can result in a drowning situation. If this is the case, a wrongful death claim may be filed if evidence can prove that the hotel management acted negligently.
- Contaminated Substances: Consuming goods that are expired, spoiled, or contaminated can lead to food poisoning, which is another of the leading causes that can give rise to a hotel accident claim in Miami. Perazzo Law knows all to well that bad food or contaminated water can lead to food poisoning, which is caused by unhealthy preparation or from food containing bacteria, parasites, or other viruses that can potentially cause serious personal injury to hotel guests.
- Poor Infrastructure and Maintenance: Because hotel furniture and infrastructure are subject to constant wear and tear, regular inspection must be carried-out. When it is not, guests may suffer injuries such as cuts, bruises, and even serious injuries such as electrocution from poor electrical equipment.
If you, a friend or relative has been hurt in a Miami hotel, Perazzo Law suggests contacting the firm's Miami or North Miami Beach law offices ONLINE
or CALL (786) LAWS 411 for a FREE
consultation to discuss a possible Hotel Accident Claim.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST!