Nothing beats cruising in a Limousine around Miami and other Miami-Dade hotspots. Riding in a Limo adds pizzazz, sparkle, glamour, and entertainment, especially at airports, high-end restaurants, hotels, and clubs. But what happens when this luxurious means of transportation is involved in an accident involving a car, motorcycle, truck, or pedestrian? The Perazzo Law Firm and its Miami and North Miami Beach personal injury staff knows exactly how to handle accident claims that involve limousines and taxis in Miami. If you, friends, or family members were hurt in a Limo in Miami-Dade, contact Perazzo Law ONLINE now!
Limo drivers and their employers are required by Florida Law to meet set standards with regards to service offered and insurance coverage in the event of an accident. Limousine passengers are many times under the false impression that they are extra-safe from accidents when riding in a limo. Sadly, Limousines are more exposed to accidents. This on account of their size, with their long stretched rear placing them at risk of rear-end collisions or side-swipe accidents. Sometimes, the extent of accidents go beyond one single passenger as limos usually have several passengers riding inside. Many times, there is a festive atmosphere within a limousine in Miami that includes alcohol or narcotics consumption. Not necessarily does a limousine need to be involved in an accident with another moving vehicle, but sometimes personal injury can occur while entering or exiting a limousine during said festivities.
In the event of an accident involving a limo in Miami, that results in personal injury, property damage, loss, or even wrongful death to accident victims, either passengers, drivers, pedestrians, or other motor vehicle operators, limousines can have either of the different types of insurance coverage policies listed below. (see Top 10 insurance policies)
- Bodily Injury Insurance for Limousine drivers. Serves to cover accidents where the driver is found at fault for the accident and any personal injuries, property damage incurred as a result of the limousine accident.
- Personal Injury Limousine Insurance. Covers property damage and injuries to passengers or third parties involved in the limousine accident.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Covers property damage and injuries that the motorist found at fault for the accident is unable to cover.
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance. This insurance coverage protects the service owner in the event of situations involving harassment, assault, wrongful termination on behalf of the driver or employee.
- Property Damage Liability. In the event the limo driver is at fault for property damage as a result of an accident, this coverage covers the cost of repairs, replacement, as well as any legal fees incurred as a result of the limo accident.
If you have been in an accident while riding in a limo or were crashed into by a limo in Miami, contact Perazzo Law ONLINE for a FREE initial consultation.