THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVES PERSONAL INJURY INSURANCE CLAIMS FOLLOWING ACCIDENTS INVOLVING CURB, WINGZ,
Injured in a Curb or Wingz accident? Do you need legal advice or representation for an accident involving Blacklane, Curb, Wingz, Gett, iRYDE, or any of the many more rideshare services companies operating in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Orange County?
In Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm staff of personal injury lawyers knows that rideshare services companies operate and compete aggressively against each other, as well as taxis and limos in and around the Miami Metropolitan Area. While Curb, Wingz, and the elite Uber and Lyft services companies guarantee seriousness and safety when it comes to making sure its passengers and drivers are protected in the event of a rideshare accident, they are not always free from the risks of being involved in an incident that leads to personal injury, damages, or losses. In Miami, Kissimmee, and Orlando, the Perazzo Law Firm's personal injury staff of accident lawyers know the dangers of operating ride share vehicles along Miami-Dade avenues, streets, roads, and highways. When car accidents
involving Curb, Wingz, Juno, Ziro, Flywheel, or Blacklane, just to name a few, occur in South Florida, the Perazzo Law
Firm's personal injury staff
is prepared to deliver the best and most highly dedicated legal representation to rideshare accident victims that suffer bodily injury, damage, losses, or file a wrongful death claim.
Curb, as well as Wingz, Blacklane, Ztrip, carry bodily injury insurance policies to compensate rideshare drivers and riders in the event of an accident or collision that results in severe personal injury or even wrongful death. The Perazzo Law Firm understands the effects of that rideshare related accidents can have on those involved. Pedestrians, and not only rideshare drivers, riders or other motorists are alone when it comes to rideshare accidents on Miami-Dade avenues, streets, and highways. The Perazzo Law Firm knows that Curb, Wingz, Blacklane, Gett, and Ztrip drivers are subject to the stress of making prompt pick-ups, safe driving, and proper use of GPS services. When drivers, be they Lyft, Uber, Taxis, or any vehicle operators which transports passengers, fatigue can be a determining factor in an accident. However, there are times when a Lyft driver may not be directly at fault. Third party negligence can cause an accident involving a Lyft ride-share service vehicle.
MIAMI CURB, GETT, ZTRIP, AND FLYWHEEL ACCIDENT LAWYER: RIDESHARE COMPANIES LOOKING TO LURE MIAMI DRIVERS AND RIDERS
Miami: In an attempt to enhance the quality of its service, add to the number of riders, and pump-up its stock value, The ride share company Lyft, is targeting current & potential drivers through special discounts and attractive offers. While it’s no secret that using a vehicle leads to wear & tear, Lyft is offering its drivers discounts on tune-ups, repairs, & more. The proposal, which not only helps Lyft drivers to keep their cars in good shape, eases the financial burden that comes from having to use your car to earn a buck. Through a money-saving maintenance program, Lyft drivers throughout most of South Florida, will be eligible for 50% discounts on vehicle maintenance & repairs. Subsequently, the discounts would reflect positively on the driver’s take-home pay & the condition of the vehicle used to transport Lyft riders. Basically, a driver can make sure to have good tires & brakes, keep the vehicle clean, & tend to repairs when needed at lower costs. Furthermore, according to Lyft, only 10% of its drivers work full-time & have Lyft as their “employer”. Our Miami & North Miami Beach Law offices handle personal injury & property damage claims as a result of an accident involving Uber, Uber Eats, Lyft, or any other ride-share services company operating in Miami.
Rideshare services companies operating in Miami started with Uber and Lyft, which have evolved into other categories such as:
- Uber Green – a green transportation option for an eco-friendly and 100% electric service with CO2 free emissions.
- Uber X –
- Uber XL – offering standard service for as many as 6 passengers
- Lyft Lux Black – high-end vehicles for those looking for luxury transportation
- Lyft Lux Black XL – high-end vehicles which can provide luxury transportation for as many as 6 passengers in larger vehicles
- Lyft XL – standard transportation that is slightly more expensive than the regular Lyft vehicle but offers room for 6 or more passengers
However, Uber and Lyft are not alone when it comes to hassle-free transportation in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Orange County cities such as Miami, Orlando, and Kissimmee.
Among the many companies offering reliable transportation competing against Uber and Lyft are the following:
- Wingz – offer reliable services at lower rates than Uber and Lyft
If you have been involved in a Rideshare accident involving any of the above mentioned rideshare services companies in Kissimmee, Orlando, Coral Gables, Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale, or any other Miami-Dade, Broward, or Orange County city or suburb, either during a local trip or airport ride, CONTACT the The Perazzo Law Firm ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial consultation to find out a possible insurance claim for compensation to cover injuries, damages, or losses.
The Most Common Types of Injuries Sustained from Lyft Accidents in Miami
The Perazzo Law Firm understands the different types of injuries and losses suffered as a result of Lyft accidents situations in Miami and surrounding cities and suburbs. The most common injuries are:
- Head Injuries - Dome damage from a Lyft accident will usually be similar to other car accidents. Bumps, bruises, or cuts on head need medical attention as head injuries should never be taken lightly. Head injuries can turn into brain trauma over time if head injuries do not receive the medical care they deserve after a traffic accident. Perazzo Law urges Lyft accident victims that have suffered head injuries to seek proper medical care and keep all medical reports.
- Brain Trauma: Brain trauma from a car accident can be a life altering injury with long term physical consequences. The Perazzo Law Firm urges accident victims to seek professional medical advice and contact our offices for free representation from a Lyft accident in Miami-Dade.
- Neck Injuries: Neck injuries can lead to headaches and life-altering effects. Surgery can cause devastating physical effects.
- Shoulder Injuries: Shoulder injuries can be hard to deal with and lead to lost wages and sometimes surgical intervention, as well as rehabilitation and crippling medical expenses. Perazzo Law recommends seeking legal advice following a Lyft accident in Miami.
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Leg Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- Wrongful Death
Contact The Perazzo Law Firm ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE Uber / Lyft accident consultation in Miami. The Perazzo Law Firm offers ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES legal representation to its Lyft accident clients.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST, ALWAYS!