Miami Personal Injury Lawyer for McDonald's Slip and Fall Accidents
IN MIAMI, THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVES SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS THAT OCCUR IN A MCDONALD'S RESTAURANT
- I fell at a McDonald's restaurant in Miami.
- I slipped on some ketchup at McDonald's and hurt my back when I fell.
- I fell while walking through a McDonald's parking lot.
- The floor was wet and I slipped and fell.
- Can I sue McDonald's after a slip and fall accident?
Did you suffer a slip and fall accident at a McDonald's fast food restaurant? If so, you may be eligible for compensation to cover your injuries, medical expenses, and losses.
Jonathan Perazzo, personal injury lawyer and founder of the Perazzo Law Firm, highly recommends contacting his Miami-Dade law offices ONLINE
for a FREE
initial consultation to discuss your case and find out about a possible insurance claim to compensate your suffering and losses.
McDonald's and all fast food restaurants across the country, must abide by premises liability laws to prevent dangerous situations or infrastructure conditions that may lead to customers suffering accidents that cause bodily injuries and losses.
Soiled and slippery walking surfaces are common at McDonald's. That is why McDonald's have a clean-up crew readily available to mop-up any spilled liquids or sweep-up any fallen food.
What to do if you suffer a Slip and Fall accident at McDonald's?
After a slip and fall accident in a McDonald's, the Perazzo Law Firm recommends the following:
- Report the accident immediately: It is vital that the McDonald's restaurant manager on duty record the slip and fall accident.
- If in pain, request medical assistance.
- Gather eyewitness testimony: Statements by eyewitnesses will facilitate a successful insurance claim for injuries or losses resulting from the slip and fall accident.
- Document the slip and fall accident scene through photos: Images of what caused the accident, such as: a slippery walking surface soiled with food, liquids, or other substance that may cause someone to slip and fall.