THE MIAMI CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS AT THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVE VICTIMS INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT THAT INVOLVES A TRANIST BUS
Injured in an accident involving a bus? The Perazzo Law Firm provides legal representation to those injured because of a bus crash in Miami or any of the Cities We Serve
Miami roadways have a constant flow of buses crossing the State of Florida, and though taking a bus is safer than driving a car, buses on occasion get into accidents. And when they do, the results can be devastating and sometimes tragic. According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), there were close to 2,000 bus accidents over a seven year period, with over 1300 fatalities and some 3500 reported injuries as a result. Though not all bus accident injuries involve the passengers on the bus, but rather those that may be on the receiving end of an impact with a bus. A bus traveling at high speed on a Miami highway may crash into another vehicle and trigger a chain reaction of collisions and motorist mayhem. Buses are heavy and tall vehicles that unless they flip over, passengers may not necessarily suffer serious personal injury from a bus crash. Nevertheless, Perazzo Law urges bus accident passengers to seek medical attention and legal representation if they have suffered a bump on the head or been propelled in any direction because of a bus crash on a Miami highway. Perazzo Law is fully-dedicated to seeking compensation for its personal injury clients and families.
If you, a friend, or relative has been in an accident involving a bus in Miami or any of the cities we serve in the Miami-Dade and Broward County area, Contact us ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial Consultation.
The Perazzo Law Firm offers NO WIN, NO FEE with ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET cost to our personal injury clients.
Transit Bus Accidents
Transit bus accidents are not very common in Miami but they do happen. Miami-Dade Transit Public transit carries over 390,000 commuters per day over a distance of 30 miles, and with some 815 buses in operation, the chances for a bus accident exist. But what to do if you are in a bus accident in Miami? The Perazzo Law Firm recommends that you first analyze the situation surrounding the accident. See the examples below:
- I was injured as a passenger on a Miami Transit Bus.
- I was travelling on a transit bus when it crashed into another vehicle.
- I was on a transit bus when a motor vehicle crashed into the bus.
- I was a on passenger bus that lost control and crashed on a Miami highway.
- I was in my car when a transit bus crashed into me.
- I was run over by a transit bus while crossing at an intersection.
- A friend or relative was run over by a transit bus.
The situation above exist. Transit bus do get into accidents. And do transit buses have seat belts? No, they don't. Thus, a transit bus traveling at a moderate speed can cause a passenger's head to be jerked forward or cause a passenger to fall on the bus upon sudden impact. Furthermore, transit buses may sometimes run into pedestrians or other motor vehicles as a result of third party negligence. When a transit bus runs over a pedestrian, the result may be serious if not tragic. Pedestrians, cyclists, and scooter riders may suffer bodily injury that may require medical intervention and rehabilitation. Bus accident victims must seek professional medical attention immediately following a transit bus accident in Miami. The Perazzo Law Firm urges that transit bus accident victims in Miami contact their medical healthcare practitioner and our personal injury offices in Miami or North Miami Beach for ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET representation. We strive to make sure our personal injury bus accident clients get the money they deserve for their injuries, damages, and losses.
Common Injuries for Transit Bus Accident Passengers
- Head Injuries - Sustained as a result of a blow to the head, either impact with the floor, seats, windows, overhead luggage, objects, or passengers.
- Neck Injuries - Sustained from sudden impact, sudden braking, or rear impact.
- Fractures and broken bones - The elderly are most at risk of fractures and breaks in bus accidents. A fall can cause a broken shoulder, pelvis, or hip.
- Mental Trauma - Bus accidents can create phobias and fears of traveling on buses. Mental trauma can lead to medical attention and medical bills.
- Wrongful death - Serious bus accidents that involve roll-overs may end tragically.
The Perazzo Law Firm knows that transit bus companies and private bus operators such as Greyhound, carry Insurance Policies aimed at compensating bus accident victims, be they passengers, pedestrians, or other motorists.
Contact Perazzo Law ONLINE
for further information on a Personal Injury Claim for compensation from a bus accident in Miami.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST, ALWAYS!