THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVES LYFT PERSONAL INJURY AND INSURANCE CLAIMS IN MIAMI
Lyft operates and competes aggressively against other ride share services such as Uber
and Cabify, as well as taxis and limos in and around the Miami Metropolitan Area. While Lyft guarantees seriousness and safety when it comes to making sure its passengers and drivers are protected in the event of an accident, they are not always free from the risks of being involved in an incident leading to personal injury, damages, or losses. Perazzo Law knows the dangers of operating motor vehicles along Miami avenues, streets, roads, and highways. When car accidents
involving Lyft occur in Miami, the Perazzo Law
Firm's personal injury staff
is prepared to deliver the best and most highly dedicated legal representation to Lyft accident victims that suffer bodily injury, damage, losses, or file a wrongful death claim.
Lyft, as well as Uber, carry bodily injury insurance policies to compensate Lyft drivers and Lyft riders in the event of an accident or collision that results in severe personal injury or even wrongful death. The Perazzo Law Firm understands the effects of that Lyft related accidents can have on those involved. Pedestrians, and not only Lyft drivers, riders or other motorists are alone when it comes to Lyft accidents on Miami avenues, streets, and highways. The Perazzo Law Firm knows that Lyft drivers are subject to the stress of making prompt pick-ups, safe driving, and proper use of GPS services. When drivers, be they Lyft, Uber, Taxis, or any vehicle operators which transports passengers, fatigue can be a determining factor in an accident. However, there are times when a Lyft driver may not be directly at fault. Third party negligence can cause an accident involving a Lyft ride-share service vehicle.
MIAMI LYFT ACCIDENT LAWYER: LYFT LOOKING TO LURE MIAMI DRIVERS AND RIDERS
Miami: In an attempt to enhance the quality of its service, add to the number of riders, and pump-up its stock value, The ride share company Lyft, is targeting current & potential drivers through special discounts and attractive offers. While it’s no secret that using a vehicle leads to wear & tear, Lyft is offering its drivers discounts on tune-ups, repairs, & more. The proposal, which not only helps Lyft drivers to keep their cars in good shape, eases the financial burden that comes from having to use your car to earn a buck. Through a money-saving maintenance program, Lyft drivers throughout most of South Florida, will be eligible for 50% discounts on vehicle maintenance & repairs. Subsequently, the discounts would reflect positively on the driver’s take-home pay & the condition of the vehicle used to transport Lyft riders. Basically, a driver can make sure to have good tires & brakes, keep the vehicle clean, & tend to repairs when needed at lower costs. Furthermore, according to Lyft, only 10% of its drivers work full-time & have Lyft as their “employer”. Our Miami & North Miami Beach Law offices handle personal injury & property damage claims as a result of an accident involving Uber, Uber Eats, Lyft, or any other ride-share services company operating in Miami.
The Most Common Types of Injuries Sustained from Lyft Accidents in Miami
The Perazzo Law Firm understands the different types of injuries and losses suffered as a result of Lyft accidents situations in Miami and surrounding cities and suburbs. The most common injuries are:
- Head Injuries - Dome damage from a Lyft accident will usually be similar to other car accidents. Bumps, bruises, or cuts on head need medical attention as head injuries should never be taken lightly. Head injuries can turn into brain trauma over time if head injuries do not receive the medical care they deserve after a traffic accident. Perazzo Law urges Lyft accident victims that have suffered head injuries to seek proper medical care and keep all medical reports.
- Brain Trauma: Brain trauma from a car accident can be a life altering injury with long term physical consequences. The Perazzo Law Firm urges accident victims to seek professional medical advice and contact our offices for free representation from a Lyft accident in Miami-Dade.
- Neck Injuries: Neck injuries can lead to headaches and life-altering effects. Surgery can cause devastating physical effects.
- Shoulder Injuries: Shoulder injuries can be hard to deal with and lead to lost wages and sometimes surgical intervention, as well as rehabilitation and crippling medical expenses. Perazzo Law recommends seeking legal advice following a Lyft accident in Miami.
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Leg Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- Wrongful Death
Contact Perazzo Law ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE Uber / Lyft accident consultation in Miami. The Perazzo Law Firm offers ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES legal representation to its Lyft accident clients.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST, ALWAYS!