Passengers in Car Accidents
The Perazzo Law Firm Serves Passengers Injured in Car Accidents in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties
Were you, a friend or relative injured as a passenger in a car accident?
-If so, chances are that you suffered the same or even worse injuries than the driver.
In the event of an accident in which passengers suffer personal injuries, those injured are eligible to present an accident claim for compensation through a trusted personal injury lawyer.
Perazzo Law provides full-service legal representation to passengers injured in car accidents in Miami.
The entire staff is fully dedicated to serving accident victims by providing constant updates and attending to all of our clients doubts or concerns throughout the entire legal process and until a settlement that satisfies our clients is reached. Perazzo Law places its client's best interests at the forefront of all accident claims.
PERAZZO LAW UNDERSTANDS CAR ACCIDENTS IN MIAMI
- An Uber driver crashed during my ride and I had to receive medical attention for my injuries.
- A truck crashed into the car my mother and I were riding in. My mother suffered a broken hip.
- The driver of the car that I was as passenger in hit a motorcycle. The impact caused the windshield to shatter and glass flew into my eye. I now have a permanent injury.
The incidents listed above are just some of the car accident claims involving passengers
that the Perazzo Law Firm handles in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
Car accidents involving passengers in Miami occur on a daily basis as streets, avenues, and highways are ever cluttered with traffic of all kinds. Rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft, as well as modern conveniences like UberEats, DoorDash, Amazon Prime Now, and many more, zip through Miami-Dade and Broward County cities in swarms. Statistically speaking, some 6 million car accidents occur every year in the USA, with 2 million of these accidents ending in permanent injury. When passengers are injured in car accidents in Miami, Perazzo Law will put forth all possible resource and put their clients interests at the forefront of their accident claim for compensation. Perazzo Law reminds individuals hurt in car accidents as passengers in Miami, that they are legitimately entitled, together with a Perazzo Law Firm attorney, to seek compensation for injuries, damages, or losses. In most cases, passengers in a Miami car accident, will most likely receive the full maximum payout allowed by the registered vehicle owner's insurance company. In the event that a passenger is injured in a car accident that involves two or more vehicles, the victim is entitled to file a claim against the driver of each vehicle. In this case, Perazzo Law attorneys will negotiate with the insurance companies of all the drivers involved in the accident that led to the personal injuries, damages, or losses of their clients.
PERAZZO LAW SHARES BEST PRACTICES FRO PASSENGERS HURT IN ACCIDENT
A passenger in a car accident will almost certainly be absolved from fault unless legally found to have taken part in some sort of illegal activity at the time of the accident. Side impact or T-bone collisions can result in severe personal injury to passengers. Rear-end collisions will most often lead to whiplash, which can have long lasting if not permanent effects. Whiplash affects the neck and back areas, which can lead to long term headaches that alter a person's quality of life. Head, neck or back injuries can result in long term medical treatment that can be costly to the car accident victim. In the event a passenger suffers personal injury in a car accident in Miami, Perazzo Law recommends the following:
- Do not move or let anyone move the injured passenger. Only trained professional medical assistance should move passengers injured in a car accident. Many times, further injury to the neck or back can be prevented if the victim remains still and is only moved by trained paramedics. Moving a patient that has suffered a neck or back injury can result in a permanent injury. Head, neck, and back injuries should never be taken lightly.
- When the proper authorities arrive, report how the accident took place. If you are not sure, ask the driver of the car you were in or seek eyewitness testimony.
- Once the authorities have reported the incident, request to be taken to an emergency healthcare facility to have x-rays taken and any visible injuries attended to.
- Keep all medical records or expense receipts.
- Make an appointment to see your family doctor.
- Contact Perazzo Law to ask about a possible accident claim for compensation.
PERAZZO LAW EXPLAINS HOW TO HOLD A NEGLIGENT DRIVER LIABLE
- The injured passenger or his/her family must show proof that a driver acted negligently and caused an accident.
- The injured passenger or his family must prove that there was breach of duty of care on behalf of the driver/s prior to or at the time of the accident.
- The injured passenger or his family must prove that injuries were sustained and damages incurred by the negligent driver/s. This can be done through medical records and police reports.
- Contact Perazzo Law to present an accident claim.
THE MAIN REASONS WHY PASSENGERS ARE HURT IN CAR ACCIDENTS IN MIAMI
- Reckless Driving - This may include running red lights, speeding, illegal U-turns, drunk driving, etc.
- Negligent Cell Phone Use - Drivers may text and drive, or surf the web while behind the wheel.
- Poor Weather Conditions - This occurs when drivers operate vehicle in bad weather and on slippery roads.
- Poor Vehicle Maintenance - A car may have bad breaks, tires, etc., which may be lead to an accident.
- Illegal Activity - This may include operating a stolen vehicle to carry out a crime.
If you, a friend or relative was hurt as a passenger in a car accident in Miami-Dade or Broward Counties, the Perazzo Law Firm highly recommends contacting its Miami or North Miami Beach offices ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE consultation to discuss a potential car accident claim for compensation in Miami.