Pedestrian Accident Victims in Miami
Walking is not only good exercise but it is also an activity that cannot be averted. People must at one time or another walk somewhere in Miami. Sadly, Miami pedestrians suffer personal injuries that can many times be severe enough to require extended rehabilitation, changes in quality of life, and even wrongful death. Pedestrian accidents in Miami can be the result of being run-over by a moving vehicle such as a motorcycle, car, truck, bus, or even a parked car that has been run into by another moving vehicle. Pedestrian may not only fall victims to personal injury in Miami through accidents involving moving vehicles, but they may also fall victim to personal injury accidents involving Slip, Trip, and Fall situations in Miami. Most often, pedestrians involved in slip, trip, and fall accidents in Miami can suffer an array of injuries such as: broken bones, fractures, spinal cord injuries, brain trauma, and even wrongful death. The human body is fragile and can suffer life-altering damage when involved in violent impacts or unexpected movement such as in a rear-end collision on a Miami highway or Miami street.Some Cases in Which Miami Pedestrians Suffer Personal Injury or Wrongful Death in Miami:
- Motorcyclists in Miami lose control and crash into them for any number of reasons. Sometimes Miami streets are wet and a motorcycle riders loses control, perhaps from being affected by another motorist or simply by splitting lanes.
- A Miami motorist runs a red light and gets into a collision which causes either their vehicle or another vehicle to crash into a pedestrian waiting to cross a Miami street or avenue.
- A truck driver is speeding down a Miami street and loses control after dodging a cyclist that was riding his/her bike negligently. The truck crashes into a parked car that goes sliding into a pedestrian waiting at a crosswalk.
- A motorist is distracted by negligent cell phone use while driving and doesn't see a pedestrian crossing the street. It's quite common for Miami motorists to use their cell phones negligently and get into accidents; making Miami pedestrians pay the ultimate price.
- Many times Miami pedestrians are hard to spot, especially at night when pedestrians are wearing dark clothing and there is poor lighting on a Miami street or Public or Private Parking lot. Distracted Miami motorists may sometimes not see them in time to prevent an accident. Accidents involving motor vehicles and pedestrians in Miami rarely have a happy ending because the injuries sustained by pedestrians can be severe and life threatening.
Florida ranks at the top when it comes to pedestrian fatalities from car related accidents, with Miami county leading the way and numbers rising year by year.
If you, a family member, or loved one has suffered personal injury or wrongful death as a result of an accident as a pedestrian, the Perazzo Law firm urges you to contact our Miami or North Miami Beach offices ONLINE or Call (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial consultation to discuss your rights for Compensation from a Pedestrian accident in Miami.