YOUR INTERESTS FIRST
Looking for the best lawyer for a pedestrian accident? In Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm strives to provide the best, full-service legal representation to clients that have suffered personal injury from pedestrian accidents in Miami-Dade or Broward Counties. Jonathan Perazzo, personal injury lawyer and founder of the Perazzo Law Firm, guarantees placing all possible resources to achieve full client satisfaction and results from a pedestrian accident insurance claim for compensation. Some of the most common pedestrian accident situations may include any of the following:
- I was run over while crossing the street.
- I need a lawyer after an accident that resulted in a pedestrian accident.
- I was standing on a street corner when a bicycle struck me.
- I suffered bodily injury from being struck by a vehicle.
- I suffered economic losses after a pedestrian accident.
In Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm's personal injury lawyers and staff are fully dedicated to serving pedestrian accident clients by providing constant updates and attending to all doubts or concerns throughout the entire legal process and until a settlement that satisfies our clients is reached.
With offices in Miami and north Miami Beach, the Perazzo Law Firm places its client's best interests at the forefront of all pedestrian accident claims and provides ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET costs on a No Win, No Fees basis. Contact us ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial consultation.
Check our Reviews on Google and see what our clients say.PERAZZO LAW SHARES BEST INSIGHT FOR PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT VICTIMS
'Look both ways before you cross the street' was the soundest advice by your grandparents. But realistically in Miami, that does not make walking safe anymore. With distracted Miami motorists and pedestrians taking to the streets, it is a matter of time before pedestrians in cities such as Homestead, Hialeah, Coral Gables, and even Miami, are hurt in a pedestrian accident. Walking is more than good exercise, it is an activity that cannot be averted. People must at one time or another walk somewhere. Sadly, pedestrians in congested cities such as Kendall, Little Havana, Doral and other Cities in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties suffer personal injuries that can many times be severe enough to require extended rehabilitation, changes in quality of life, and even wrongful death. Pedestrian accidents in the Miami area can be the result of being run-over by a moving vehicle such as a motorcycle, car, truck, bus, or even a parked car that has been run into by another moving vehicle. Pedestrian may not necessarily fall victim to personal injury through accidents involving moving vehicles, but they may also fall victim to personal injury accidents involving Slip, Trip, and Fall situations in Miami-Dade or Broward County. Most often, pedestrians involved in Publix, slip, trip, and fall accidents can suffer an array of injuries such as: broken bones, fractures, spinal cord injuries, brain trauma, and even wrongful death. The human body is fragile and can suffer life-altering damage when involved in violent impacts or unexpected movement such as in a rear-end collision on a Miami-Dade highway or Broward County street. Sadly, Florida ranks at the top when it comes to pedestrian fatalities from car related accidents, with Miami leading the way and numbers rising year by year. Perazzo Law recommends added precaution when pedestrians take to strolling sidewalks and crossing streets. (See Pedestrians BEWARE)
COMMON PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT SCENARIOS IN MIAMI
- Motorcyclists in Miami-Dade or Broward County cities such as Hialeah, Homestead, Kendall, etc., can lose control and crash into pedestrians for any number of reasons. Sometimes Miami streets and roadways are wet and a motorcycle riders loses control, perhaps from being affected by another motorist or simply by splitting lanes.
- A motorist runs a red light and gets into a collision which causes either their vehicle or another vehicle to crash into a pedestrian waiting to cross a Miami street or avenue.
- A truck driver is speeding and loses control after dodging a cyclist that was riding his/her bike negligently. The truck crashes into a parked car that goes sliding into a pedestrian.
- A motorist is distracted by negligent cell phone use while driving and doesn't see a pedestrian crossing the street. It's quite common for Miami motorists to use their cell phones negligently and get into accidents; making Miami-Dade or Broward Counties pedestrians pay the ultimate price.
- Many times pedestrians are hard to spot, especially at night when pedestrians are wearing dark clothing and there is poor lighting on Miami-Dade or Broward County city streets or in Public or Private Parking lots. Distracted Miami motorists may sometimes not see them in time to prevent an pedestrian accident. Accidents involving motor vehicles and pedestrians in Miami rarely have a happy ending because the injuries sustained by pedestrians can be severe and life threatening. (See Wrongful Death Claims)
If you, a friend or relative is hurt due to being run over or hit by a motorcycle, car, or truck in Miami-Dade or Broward County, Perazzo Law recommends the following actions in the event of a collision:
- The pedestrian must stay calm
- If there are no head, neck, or back injuries, the pedestrian should move out of the street
- If there are head, back, or neck injuries, the pedestrian should not be moved (if safe) until paramedics arrive
- Make sure the driver does not flee the accident scene
- Have someone take down the license plate of the vehicle
- The authorities should be contacted immediately
- Document the accident scene
- Get eyewitness testimony
- Seek medical attention
- Keep all police and medical reports
- Hire the Perazzo Law Firm to start an insurance claim
COMMON INJURIES SUFFERED BY PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT VICTIMS
Pedestrians that are struck by moving vehicles may suffer serious personal injury. In Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm has vast experience handling pedestrian accident cases and helping victims that seek compensation for injuries or damages suffered by a pedestrian accident victim.
A pedestrian that is struck by a car may suffer serious injuries that can include broken bones, head, neck, shoulder, back, hip, leg, and foot fractures. Any pedestrian accident that includes surgical intervention as a result of an accident will most often require rehabilitation. Both of which can literally cripple the pedestrian accident victim's economic situation, as well as have permanent affects on their lives. A broken hip can lead to extensive rehabilitation and perhaps several surgical interventions, depending on the seriousness of the injuries.
If you, a friend, or family member has suffered personal injury or wrongful death as a result of an accident as a pedestrian, the Perazzo Law Firm urges you to contact our Miami or North Miami Beach offices ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial consultation to discuss your rights for Compensation from a Pedestrian Accident in Miami-Dade and Broward County.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST, ALWAYS!
OFFICES IN MIAMI-DADE