THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVES REAL ESTATE CLAIMS IN MIAMI-DADE & BROWARD
Buying, selling, transferring land or property will most likely require legal counsel by a professional Real Estate Attorney.
You may need to consider one of our Real Estate Attorneys if any of these situations apply:
- I need professional representation to oversee the entire Real Estate transaction and protect my best interests or those of a loved one.
- I want to take title to the property and seek help with all the legal and tax ramifications involved in Real Estate transactions.
- I want to benefit from the Real Estate transaction by having a specialized Real Estate attorney review the contract and answer all legal questions during the negotiation process.
- I want to save money because a Perazzo Law Firm Real Estate Attorney can act as both attorney and title agent.
- I want to guarantee a smooth purchasing transaction by having someone I can trust make sure I don't get ripped-off.
Based on the expertise of our Real Estate Attorneys, we consider it best to hire our legal representation when carrying out a real estate transaction or property sales dispute, and we are confident that you'll benefit from the professionalism the Perazzo Law Firm provides our Real Estate and Title clients. The Perazzo Law Firm provides professional and full-service representation to help its clients with all their Real Estate and Title Transaction needs. Our real estate attorneys and staff have vast experience handling an array of real estate matters. The Perazzo Law Firm staff is fully committed to providing our Miami and Florida Real Estate clients with top level satisfaction in legal matters related to all Real Estate dealings and Property Sales; stemming from everyday transactions to more complex disputes. Our Real Estate attorneys are prepared to draft and review all real estate documents and we seek to protect our client's best interests while striving for their personal satisfaction throughout the entire Real Estate or Property Sales transactions.
In Miami, Perazzo Law serves Real Estate related matters that may stem from any of the REAL ESTATE AREAS below:
- ATTORNMENT CLAUSE
- BANKRUPTCY CLAIMS
- COLLATERAL CLAIMS
- DEED OF TRUST
- ESCROW ACCOUNTS
- ESTOPPEL CERTIFICATES
- GUARANTY AND AGREEMENTS
- INTER-CREDITOR AGREEMENTS
- JUNIOR FINANCING
- LEASES-LEASEHOLD EARNINGS-LIENS-LOANS
- MORTGAGE LOANS & BROKERS
- NON-RECOURSE & CARVE-OUTS
- PITI (PRINCIPLE - INTERESTS - TAXES - INSURANCE)
- POWER OF SALE
- RESPA (REAL ESTATE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURES ACT)
- SECURITY AGREEMENTS
- SHORT SALES
- SUBORDINATING FEES
- TITLE INSURANCE
- YIELDING FEES
- AND MORE.
PERAZZO LAW SERVES REAL ESTATE LAW ON BUYING, RENTING, AND SELLING PROPERTY
There are laws that regulate how individuals, business operators, or companies buy and sell land and what purpose this land will serve. Real Estate transactions will include issues matters such as: the deed, title, mortgages, taxes, agent fees, and more. Thus, unless you are familiar with Real Estate Law, it may be difficult to achieve a smooth transaction, especially with third parties such as: banks, lenders, agents, and others involved.
Our professional staff of attorneys represent our Real Estate clients by providing full-service legal representation that focuses on their best interests when having to deal with the complexities of carrying-out a real estate transaction in Miami or any of the Cities We Serve. Selling our buying an apartment, house, plot of land, business, or any property, will involve legal matters that must be addressed by a professional Real Estate attorney. Perazzo Law has vast experience handling all aspects of real estate law and strives so that our clients experience a smooth and fair real estate transaction.
PERAZZO LAW SHARES THE AREAS SURROUNDING PROPERTY AND REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
When an individual buys, sells, or transfers property to another individual or party, there are sets guidelines or steps to deal with. These procedures will most often require legal representation to make sure the transaction goes smoothly. Perazzo Law helps make sure that individuals planning to or are in the process of carrying out a real estate transaction receive fair transaction terms and that the contract to be signed does not jeopardize our Real Estate client's best interests.
Individuals considering to buy an apartment, house, etc. in Miami or carry-out a real estate transaction in Florida that involves purchasing real-estate must not only choose the right place, but also the correct Real Estate attorney. Buying property is not as simple as buying a new bike at local retail outlet. Buying property is legally complex. Perazzo Law helps its Real Estate clients in Miami, make sure their transaction is fair and smooth, basically by negotiating the set terms in the contract that is to be signed by the parties involved. This can include the buyer, seller and real estate agents involved. Buying property will most likely involve a real estate agent and dealing with agents will involve fees. Perazzo Law makes sure our Real Estate clients that real estate agents act fairly when setting these fees.
Selling a Property
When a person, entity, or company wants to sell property, it is not only important to know how much it is worth, but also the legal aspects behind a successful transaction. Apart from finding a reliable real estate agent and waiting for the right time, anyone looking to sell should seek advice from a professional real estate attorney. In Miami, Perazzo Law serves to make sure you receive the money you expect for the property being sold. Most real estate agents will expect to receive anywhere from 4%-7%, which is divided among the listing and selling agents, who then give divide their part with the transaction broker. Costs to consider when selling an apartment, house, or any property in Miami:
- Property Upgrades- They usually increase the value of the property if the property needs improvement or repairs.
- Real Estate Agent Fees - They take a % for the services they provide. Usually between 4%-7% depending on the property value.
- Inspection Fees - A property must be inspected to guarantee the property is in legal condition to be sold.
- Closing & Escrow Costs - This consists of lawyer fees, mortgage discharge fees (if applicable). Possible requests for discounts by the buyer.
Selling an apartment, business or house can be a complicated and complex process without the legal support of a professional Real Estate Attorney. In Miami, Perazzo Law suggests the following prior to selling your property:
- Get a profession appraisal from a trusted source.
- Keep in mind that it is a business transaction and not a friendly give and take.
- If possible, make repairs or improvements to up the value.
- Seek the professional advice and counsel of a Real Estate Lawyer.
- Contemplate hiring a Real Estate agent.
- Shop around for the right agent, one that is serious and offers fair commissions
Contact us ONLINE if you have any doubts or concerns about your Real Estate, Title, or Short Sale Options.
The Real Estate Title Services that the Perazzo Law Firm Provides:
- Deposit and disburse escrow funds
- Constant Progress Update
- Response to lender’s requirements
- Coordination of the signing of loan/closing documents
- Prorate & adjust insurance, taxes, rents, etc.
- Record the deed and loan documents
- Preparation of final statement outlining funds received & to be disbursed
- Report on the transaction, as required, by state and federal agencies
- Short Sales
Many real estate and homeowners in Miami and across the State of Florida are likely underwater on their mortgage, meaning that they may owe more than their home is currently worth. If you or a loved one is struggling to make mortgage payments and struggling to get by, a short sale may be an option to consider.
Short Sales consist of selling a home in which the received amount is not enough to cover the mortgage amount and other conventional closing costs linked with commercializing real estate; the sales process is "short" and cannot cover the full extent of what is due. In the event the mortgage lender agrees to accept the short sale proceeds, it becomes favorable for the homeowner. Nevertheless, the borrower may be hit with taxes,or other consequences. At The Perazzo Law Firm, our short sale attorney will guide our client through the short sale process. Short sales may serve to assist all those involved in the transaction, as well as supplement the value of local property. Short sales lessen the loss by helping to better guarantee that our clients recover the funds owed to their lender. It also helps the lender in that the lender no longer has to pay for attorneys' fees and costs to prosecute a foreclosure process. Finally, the lender will not need to hire an "REO company" to secure and maintain the property after likely taking back the title to the property in a foreclosure -- all of these results are beneficial.
A short sale process can also be very complex. That is why we are here to help. At The Perazzo Law Firm, we will provide full support and representation for a successful real estate transaction. In most cases, the attorneys at Perazzo law will be able to negotiate the deal in such a way that there will be no further liability to you. Through our involvement in the legislative process and various organizations, including the Florida Workers Advocates, an organization whose purpose is to fight for the rights and benefits of injured workers in Miami and we promote fair treatment for all Floridians.
The Perazzo Law Firm preserves and facilitates the needs and promotes the success of attorneys' real estate practices through years of experience, as well as innovative products and services that allow attorneys to conduct transactions electronically and efficiently.
If you have questions about your Real Estate, Title, or Short Sale options, please contact our Miami-Dade Law offices ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial consultation.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST, ALWAYS!