YOUR INTERESTS FIRST
Security Negligence Personal Injury Lawyer
Victims of robbery attacks or those injured or killed during a violent crime taking place in or around a private or public commercial space or property, have the legal right to claim for Premise Compensation due to negligence based on inadequate security personnel or measures. The law offices of the Perazzo Law Firm have the skills and professionalism to handle and represent clients that have been injured as a result of a crime or incident that could have been prevented or contained by adequate security measures. According to Florida Law and our Personal Injury attorneys that specialize in premises liability claims for security negligence, property owners and/or security companies must apply and take measures to make sure preventable criminal situations can be adverted by those that welcome customers, clients, or invitees onto their premises.Perazzo Law Shares some examples of Security Negligence on behalf of Property Owners in Miami
- The absence of security personnel at places that represent a certain risk of criminal activity.
- The absence of security surveillance cameras strategically located to prevent criminal activity.
- The absence of proper lighting in places where there is a potential risk of criminal activity.
- Poor response to places where criminal activity has taken place before.
- Poorly trained or negligent security personnel
- Inadequate safety measures such as perimeter fencing, gates, doors, locks, etc.
- General negligence on behalf of property owners, staff, operators to report the presence of suspicious individuals that may be prone to criminal activity.
Some crimes that may have been prevented by proper security measures in private spaces such as parking lots, gas stations, public restrooms, movie theaters, banks, supermarkets, etc.
- Assault and Battery
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Sexual Assault
- Hit and Run
- Car Theft
- Breaking and Entering
- First and foremost, contact the local authorities to report the incident.
- If physically possible, take photographs of the crime scene and check if there are any surveillance cameras or security personnel on hand to provide assistance.
- Check to see if any gates, fences, locks, or any other safety measures may have played a part in preventing the incident.
- Check to see if there were any witnesses. If so, exchange contact information with them. You can also ask employees about any other similar situations that have taken place on the premises.
- Contact one of our Personal Injury Attorneys to help guide you through the legal process involved with Negligent Security claims and cases.
Sadly, crime rates in Miami and its surroundings are on the rise. Murder rates are rising and according to research carried out by the Perazzo Law staff, 1 out of every 114 Miami residents will fall victim to a violent crime, with some 4000 violent crimes reported every year. Assault leads the way followed by robbery, rape, and murder. Miami property crime rates are even more alarming with a total of close to 19,000 crimes against property reported. These include burglary, property theft, and motor-vehicle theft.
If you have fallen victim to Personal Injury, property damage, or loss as a result of assault or theft, the Perazzo Law Firm urges you to contact us Online or Call (786) LAWS - 411 to receive a FREE initial consultation regarding your legal rights to compensation claims.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST