YOUR INTERESTS FIRST
Slip, Trip & Fall Personal Injury Lawyer
- Did you suffer a slip & fall accident in Miami?
- Do you need professional legal advice following a slip and fall accident?
- Are you a Miami resident that slipped, tripped, or fell in a public place?
- Did you slip and fall in a public business establishment or private residence?
- Were you the victim of a negligent business operator?
If you answer YES to any of the above slip, trip, and fall situations, in Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm's dedicated and professional personal injury staff is ready to address any of your doubts concerning a slip and fall accident.
The first thing to know about the term Slip, Trip, and Fall, is that it basically relates to situations where an individual suffers some sort of personal injury on the property or premises of another individual, company, or business. The injuries sustained by the victim and the proof gathered by one of the Perazzo Law Firm's personal Injury attorneys, plays a fundamental role in determining if there was negligence on behalf of the property owner. Tripping over a protruding object due to poor lighting on a wet and uneven floor followed by a fall that results in a broken hip, combines a potpourri of legitimate Slip and Fall claims for personal injury compensation through litigation. Florida law dictates that an individual may present a slip and fall claim within four years of the accident.How do People Suffer Personal injury from Slip, Fall, and Trip Accidents in Miami?
A Slip & Fall accident can happen anywhere an individual is walking, jogging or running. This could be on the city sidewalk, through a drugstore parking lot, down a supermarket aisle, or while going down the stairs in a shopping mall. Any injuries suffered may hold justifiable claims for compensation if negligence can be proven by one of our Miami or North Miami Beach Slip & Fall attorneys and staff.
In all Slip, Trip & Fall cases in Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm personal injury attorneys must be able to prove legitimate compensation claims to reveal that the injured party was unaware of any possible risk of injury on the premises where the slip, trip, and fall incident occurred. Furthermore, it must be proven that the property owner was aware of possible risk of injury to others, by other causing the risk, never attended to the risk in an established period of time. Our professional staff of Personal Injury attorneys have the track-record and experience to determine property owner liability.
Where do Individuals Slip, Trip, or Fall in Miami?
Basically everywhere. These places may include commercial spaces such as:
- Shopping Mall (stairs, escalators, elevators, parking lots, etc.)
- Hotels (swimming pools, lobby, room, gym, spa, etc.)
- Amusement Parks (rides, thoroughfares, restrooms, etc.)
- Movie Theaters
- Gas Stations
- Sports Clubs
- And many more...
Slip, Trip, and Fall personal injuries litigation brought on by a victim seeking compensation claims against a commercial establishment requires top legal representation to prove negligence on behalf of the property owner, which may include liability by either one or several individuals. Miami Slip, Trip and Fall accidents also take place on Residential spaces, where on many occasions includes landlords and tenants. The landlord's duty is to make any and all affordable and feasible repairs of prolonged possible hazards to the tenant. For example; if the landlord was aware that one of the hallway floor boards was loose and a tenant is hurt after a slip, trip or fall, the landlord will mostly likely be found negligent and liable for personal injury compensation.
What Happens if You Suffer a Slip, Trip, or Fall on Government Property?
First and foremost, accident victims from Slip, Trip, and Fall incidents must take into account that certain special rules and regulations apply when personal injury occurs on federal, local, or state property. Government owned or run premises contain vast provisions that include immunity with which to shield them against injury claims from slip, trip, and fall situations of their premises or property.Perazzo Law Recommends the Following Steps After a Slip, Trip, or Fall Incident in Miami.
- Contact the authorities to report the slip, trip, or fall incident to establish an official account of the accident incurred.
- Get immediate medical attention for you or any injured parties by a professional healthcare provider or a professional and established healthcare facility such as a hospital or clinic.
- Make sure to gather any pertinent information by documenting all the events that took place before and after the slip, trip, and fall accident.
- Never give a statement to the authorities or healthcare professionals on where or how the accident happened. Only give statements of the injuries incurred, not on how the accident happened.
- Contact our Miami or North Miami Beach office as soon as possible to set an appointment to discuss your slip, trip, or fall accident claim for compensation.
Many times, the property owner or insurance provider may deny negligence and claim that the injured party was partially or totally to blame for the injuries incurred. Many times, a property owner or insurance provider may claim that the injured party was a fault due to lack of common sense or awareness to any warning signs clearly posted or visible. In other words, if you see oil spilled on the floor of a gas station, don't walk over it. If the plaintiff is declared negligent then he/she may not be eligible for compensation or receive a much lower percentage of compensation for his/her injuries. In any event, Perazzo Law considers it best to contact one of our personal injury lawyers to determine whether or not you, a family member, or loved one has a legitimate case for a slip, trip, or fall compensation claim.
Any doubts concerning a Slip, Trip, or Fall accident that leads to personal injury in a private or public establishment in Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm highly recommends contacting our North Miami Beach or Miami office Online or call (786) LAWS-411 immediately to discuss the matter with one of our Personal Injury Lawyers.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST.