IN MIAMI, CONTACT THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM FOR INSURANCE CLAIMS FOLLOWING AN UBER ACCIDENT
"In an Uber accident in Miami and need a Lawyer in Miami." If so, the Perazzo Law Firm
serves Uber accident victims of third party wrongdoing. In Miami, the Personal injury staff of attorneys serves Uber drivers, passengers, and those injured or that suffer losses resulting from an Uber accident. The Perazzo Law Firm's highly dedicated staff treats their Uber accident clients like family and fights to obtain righteous compensation through an insurance claim against Uber's insurance provider.
If you answer 'YES' to any of the Uber accident situations below, contact the Perazzo Law Firm Uber Accident Lawyers in Miami-Dade NOW!
- I was an Uber passenger and was hurt during an Uber ride.
- I was crashed into by an Uber driver.
- I am an Uber driver that was crashed into by another vehicle.
- I was run over as a pedestrian by an Uber driver?
- I am Uber driver that was crashed into by another motorist while my my Uber application was on?
- I am a third party victim of an Uber accident in Miami?
- I am an Uber driver and want to know what my injuries and damages are worth.
- I am an Uber driver and need professional legal advice from a personal injury lawyer in Miami.
- I want to know how much Uber will cover after an Uber accident that results in bodily harm or damages to me or my vehicle.
In Miami, the personal injury attorneys and staff at the Perazzo Law Firm strive to provide injured parties and Uber accident victims with the best possible legal representation when filing an insurance claim
for compensation following an accident involving an Uber rideshare service and how much Uber's insurance provider pays for injuries, damages, or losses.
If you, a friend or relative has suffered bodily injury in an Uber accident, in Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm recommends contacting our Miami-Dade Personal Injury Lawyer offices ONLINE
888-PERAZZO for a FREE
The Perazzo Law Firm offers its personal injury clients ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES.
UBER DRIVER INSURANCE INSIGHT AFTER AN ACCIDENT
After an Uber accident, in Miami, the Perazzo Law Firm staff of personal injury lawyers specializing in insurance claims for compensation to cover bodily harm, vehicle damage, losses, or even wrongful death, understands the intricacies involved in filing a successful insurance claims and fights to get Uber drivers the money they deserve to cover their losses. The Perazzo Law Firm reminds Uber drivers that from the moment they turn on the Uber driver app, they are covered for as much as $50K to cover bodily injury in the event of an accident. Thus, it is vital to contact the personal injury staff at the Perazzo Law Firm after an Uber accident in Miami-Dade, Broward County, or Orange County cities and suburbs.
VITAL INFORMATION FOR THOSE INVOLVED IN AN UBER ACCIDENT IN MIAMI
If you, a friend, or relative was involved in an Uber accident in Miami, either as an Uber driver, Uber passenger, the driver of another vehicle, or any other third-party victim, the Perazzo Law Firm’s staff of Personal Injury Lawyers wants to help you understand the importance of knowing what to do following an Uber Accident. Keep watching to find out.
The Perazzo Law Firm’s “What to do after an Uber Accident”.
- Call 911 to report the accident. (This applies to Uber drivers, passengers, or third-party accident victims)
- Report any injuries to the police. (This includes bumps on the head or any sort of impact to your body, many times a bump on the head, the shoulder or hip can cause internal damage which may manifest itself over time)
- If physically possible, take photos of the accident scene, making sure to capture the exact location and damage to the vehicles involved. Capturing video footage is also highly recommended. (Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words, but video footage can be worth a million dollars).
- If possible, try to gather eyewitness testimony and get their contact information to help with an insurance claim.
- Request to be taken to a healthcare facility for treatment of any evident injuries, pain, or discomfort, making sure to notify the healthcare professional of any impact to your body. (take photographs of any visible injuries as soon as possible.)
- Do not sign anything or give any statements without first talking to a Perazzo Law Firm personal injury attorney.
- Get copies of all medical records and police reports to help with an insurance claim for compensation.
- Follow-up the Uber accident with your private or family doctor and keep all medical reports.
- Contact your insurance provider and report the accident. (But do not sign anything until seeking professional legal advice from the Perazzo Law Firm’s Personal Injury staff of attorneys.)
- Contact the Perazzo Law Firm to find out about an insurance claim for compensation.
The Perazzo Law Firm reminds Uber drivers, passengers, and third-party accident victims that Uber carries insurance coverage that may cover as much as $1 million dollars in compensation for injuries, damages, or losses stemming from the Uber related accident. Also, it is vital for Uber drivers to know that they are covered for as much as $50 thousand dollars in bodily injury coverage whenever the Uber App is on.
CONTACT US ONLINE @PERAZZOLAW.COM or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE initial consultation.
ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET FEES to our UBER accident clients
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM – DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST
The Perazzo Law Firm shares important insight for staying safe before, during, and after an Uber ride in Miami-Dade and Broward County cities and suburbs.
Uber app users may sometimes be unaware of the dangers that lurk anytime you request an Uber ride in Miami or any other city or suburb in the Miami-Dade or Broward county area. In order to be safe, it is is vital that the rider (or person that requested the Uber ride) make sure that the person behind the wheel of the Uber requested matches the person on the app. It is a common practice for fraudulent vehicle operators to pass off as Uber drivers, especially outside of bars and nightclubs. Secondly, once inside the Uber vehicle, sharing the ride via your mobile phone's location service with a friend or relative is a good idea. In this way, your location and well-being is much easier to monitor in the event of wrongdoing or an Uber accident. Thirdly, once the Uber ride is over, immediately rate the ride and end the ride via the app and send the ride details via a screenshot or message. This way, the ride is finished and any possible wrongdoing can be adverted. Finally, if possible, avoid paying cash for the ride. It is much safer to use the Uber app to pay for an Uber ride. This way, the Uber driver can not act fraudulently and request additional payment or claim any lack of payment.
In Miami, Uber is a safe and practical way to get around, but riders must be cautious of the possible risks involved when a stranger is behind the wheel taking you or a loved-one on a ride.
If you, a friend or relative has been involved in an Uber accident or suffered injury, damages, or losses as a result of an Uber driver's negligence, in Miami, contact the Personal Injury Staff at the Perazzo Law Firm ONLINE
for a FREE
initial consultation and ZERO-OUT-OF-POCKET
fees to our clients.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST, ALWAYS!
OFFICES IN MIAMI-DADE