YOUR INTERESTS FIRST
Miami Accident Lawyer for Kissimmee Uber Accidents
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVES UBER RELATED ACCIDENT CLAIMS IN KISSIMMEE AND ORLANDO
- I was injured in an Uber accident in Kissimmee.
- I was a passenger in an Uber ride when it crashed into another vehicle.
- I was the driver of a vehicle that got crashed into by an Uber driver.
- I suffered injuries after an Uber driver crashed into the vehicle in which I was a passenger.
- I would like to talk to a personal injury lawyer about an accident involving Uber.
For Kissimmee residents and tourists, the Miami and North Miami Beach Personal Injury Law offices at the Perazzo Law Firm best strive for the best possible results when handling personal injury and property damage claims from accident involving Uber, Uber Eats, Lyft, or any other rideshare services company operating in Kissimmee and Orlando.
According to a bill signed into law by Rick Scott, rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft, are obliged by law to provide each passenger with 50K in compensation to cover medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and even wrongful death. Furthermore, Uber and Lyft must provide $100,000 per person in Bodily Injury Coverage when the Uber or Lyft has the application open and awaiting to take an Uber or Lyft rider to their destination but the rider is not in the vehicle at the time of an Uber car accident.
The recently established law, known as "transportation network companies" calls for Uber and Lyft to set guidelines to meet safety measures that may lack coherence in terms of rules and regulations for rideshare operation companies operating across municipalities across Florida and the entire USA.According to the new ride-share law, Uber and Lyft must abide by certain guidelines such as:
- Drivers are subject to mandatory background checks.
- Rideshare companies must submit operation audits every two years.
- Local and State Enforcement must be provided with data through digital networks.
- Rideshare companies must carry Bodily Injury Coverage for $100,000 in the event of injury or death in an Uber or Lyft accident in Florida. As well as $25,000 to cover property damage with the app on but without a passenger.
- Rideshares such as Uber and Lyft must carry insurance policies for $1,000,000 in coverage to passengers injured during a ride.
Our experienced Uber Accident personal injury staff at our Miami and North Miami Beach offices, recommend that Uber passengers, as well as third party Uber accident victims, follow the ten steps below after an accident involving Uber or Lyft:
- Stay calm.
- Attend to any serious injuries immediately by having someone contact the proper authorities.
- If not seriously hurt in the Uber or Lyft accident, take a screenshot of the ride information such as; time, pick-up point, and destination.
- Take note of the precise location of the Uber/Lyft accident.
- Collect statements and get the contact information of anyone that saw the Uber or Lyft accident.
- Call the police to report the accident and notify them of any severe injuries.
- Try to capture photographs or video footage of the Uber/Lyft accident scene and take photos of the damage to vehicles, property, etc.
- Request and get medical care to verify if there is any internal bodily injury to the head, neck, or back.
- Keep all medical records and get copies of police reports pertinent to the Uber/ Lyft accident.
- Consult a Perazzo Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyer to serve Uber/Lyft accident claims for compensation.
See Best Advice For Uber or Lyfy Accidents in Miami for further insight into dealing with Insurance Compensation Claims from Uber and Lyft accidents in Miami.
Contact the Perazzo Law Firm ONLINE or CALL (786) LAWS-411 for a FREE Uber / Lyft accident consultation in Miami.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST.