YOUR INTERESTS FIRST
Uber Accident Personal Injury Attorney
IN MIAMI THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM SERVES UBER ACCIDENT CLAIMS FOR UBER ACCIDENT VICTIMS
Hurt in an Uber ride in Miami, either before, during, or after? The Perazzo Law Firm Shares best personal injury attorney advice for dealing with Uber ride-share car accidents and Uber Accident insurance claims for compensation related to Uber Car Accidents in Miami-Dade.
Miami and North Miami Beach Personal Injury Law offices handle personal injury and property damage claims as a result of an accident involving Uber, Uber Eats, Lyft, or any other rideshare services company operating in Miami and Orlando.
According to a bill signed into law by Rick Scott, rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft, are obliged by law to provide each passenger with 50K in compensation to cover medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and even wrongful death. Furthermore, Uber and Lyft must provide $100,000 per person in Bodily Injury Coverage when the Uber or Lyft has the application open and awaiting to take an Uber or Lyft rider to their destination but the rider is not in the vehicle at the time of an Uber car accident.
The recently established law, known as "transportation network companies" calls for Uber and Lyft to set guidelines to meet safety measures that may lack coherence in terms of rules and regulations for rideshare operation companies operating across municipalities across Florida and the entire USA.According to the new ride-share law, Uber and Lyft must abide by certain guidelines such as:
- Drivers are subject to mandatory background checks.
- Rideshare companies must submit operation audits every two years.
- Local and State Enforcement must be provided with data through digital networks.
- Rideshare companies must carry Bodily Injury Coverage for $100,000 in the event of injury or death in an Uber or Lyft accident in Florida. As well as $25,000 to cover property damage with the app on but without a passenger.
- Rideshares such as Uber and Lyft must carry insurance policies for $1,000,000 in coverage to passengers injured during a ride.
Our experienced Uber Accident personal injury staff at our Miami and North Miami Beach offices, recommend that Uber passengers, as well as third party Uber accident victims, follow the ten steps below after an accident involving Uber or Lyft:
- Stay calm.
- Attend to any serious injuries immediately by having someone contact the proper authorities.
- If not seriously hurt in the Uber or Lyft accident, take a screenshot of the ride information such as; time, pick-up point, and destination.
- Take note of the precise location of the Uber/Lyft accident.
- Collect statements and get the contact information of anyone that saw the Uber or Lyft accident.
- Call the police to report the accident and notify them of any severe injuries.
- Try to capture photographs or video footage of the Uber/Lyft accident scene and take photos of the damage to vehicles, property, etc.
- Request and get medical care to verify if there is any internal bodily injury to the head, neck, or back.
- Keep all medical records and get copies of police reports pertinent to the Uber/ Lyft accident.
- Consult a Perazzo Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyer to serve Uber/Lyft accident claims for compensation.
THE PERAZZO LAW FIRM - DEDICATED TO PUTTING YOUR INTERESTS FIRST.